Someone f**cked up the last OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']:( Sorry, sludge.[/QUOTE]

:woohooyoulightupmylife.jpg:

----

Speaking of which, where has QueerBoyMunch been?

I didn't know 1 vs 100 was nearing the end of a season in a week or so. I hope this wasn't the free first season they mentioned before it started so they can start charging for it.

It probably was. I never even played once, I got in to one without the live hosts but these scheduled live events are never available when I have time. I wish they had some late (PST) shows.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I didn't know 1 vs 100 was nearing the end of a season in a week or so. I hope this wasn't the free first season they mentioned before it started so they can start charging for it.[/QUOTE]

Great, another bullet point for anti-LIVE people.

'Gold doesn't even include a game show! U R suckas!"

:roll:

[quote name='tiredfornow']The school I'm gonna be going to is full of brown people! :puke:[/QUOTE]

I was gonna ask if you got yourself all signed up. :eek:ld-ass freshmen five:

My super awesome tomato delivery guy gave it up today. I managed to find two people within like 5 minutes though, which is highly unusual.

Where you going to school TFN? Mexico State?

[quote name='Eviltude']My super awesome tomato delivery guy gave it up today. I managed to find two people within like 5 minutes though, which is highly unusual.

[/QUOTE]

I heard in New York they have delivery services with menus and shit.

Wait, why did the old OTT get locked? Can you guys still not get into it? Try putting evanft on ignore, I had him on my list and never had a problem with it.

Thanks for that link, frosty. I think I might try that out. Where does the aluminum foil go, though? I couldn't find that in the OP.

[quote name='munch']Thanks for that link, frosty. I think I might try that out. Where does the aluminum foil go, though? I couldn't find that in the OP.[/QUOTE]

PM incoming.

Hmm, $15 plus a few dollars for shipping? Also, I'm pretty sure Charade is public domain so you should be able to find it online easily if you really want to watch it.

This is the craziest :xbox: mod I've seen to date:

xboxmicropost01081709.jpg

15aug09_xbmic2.jpg

http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/15/xbox-micro-makes-the-wii-look-overweight/

I forgot about that. :lol:

I'm pretty sure that was a Criterion title too.

---

I was going to order another 9 Blu-rays for $50 but lost my nerve after they killed the 783A42XP coupon.

[quote name='munch']Is anyone ordering blu rays from that WB sale? It looks like you can get some boxsets on the cheap.[/QUOTE]

I wanted to grab the Ultimate Matrix and the LotR trilogy, but since the LotR one is preorder and I couldn't find enough big sets to offset the rest, it didn't work out.

So, I'm on my grandfather-in-law's computer, and it keeps crashing. It keeps freezing with this pinkish color on the monitor. The graphics card is a Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS. He doesn't do anything but e-mail and internet.

I went to update the video card driver, but when I do that I get the blue screen when it is in the middle of updating.

I think it's an overheating issue. Right now, I have the case open with a nice fan blowing into it. Obviously, this is not a permanent solution. Is there anything that I can do to fix this? He got it from Sam's and says he can return it no problem. That might be the most painless thing to do. Then again, I'd like to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back