Someone just had the ebay find of the year: Exertainment/Speed Racer cart for $25

Looks to be a reputable seller so hopefully he will :) What's the deal with that game, I can't find anything on it. Is it really valuable but the seller posted it as a different cart? (as in just exertainment and not the combo cart)

[quote name='leecy']Pretty great find, I wonder if the buyer will actually get the game.[/QUOTE]

Nope looks like since you posted this it was relisted and sold for about $250.

[quote name='FOnewearl']Nope looks like since you posted this it was relisted and sold for about $250.[/QUOTE]

That sucks for the buyer... I'm guessing since this happened in 2 hours, the original buyer is probably still celebrating and thinking he or she'll get it. The seller's not going to be that hurt by 1 neg either so it's a better deal for them (though still below what it's worth I guess).

Someone should notify the seller and show him/her the auction that sold for $500, just to fuck over the guy who re-offered the first buyer.:lol:

Looking at the seller's ebay store it appears she is probably a middle aged housewife who somehow stumbled upon the knowledge that reselling video games makes a very good profit. She probably has the I'm looking for video games for my kids (or grandkids) down pat!

[quote name='Vinny']That sucks for the buyer... I'm guessing since this happened in 2 hours, the original buyer is probably still celebrating and thinking he or she'll get it. The seller's not going to be that hurt by 1 neg either so it's a better deal for them (though still below what it's worth I guess).

Someone should notify the seller and show him/her the auction that sold for $500, just to fuck over the guy who re-offered the first buyer.:lol:[/QUOTE]

1 neg will hurt that seller, it would knock that 100% feedback down. To me "opps I made a price mistake" don't go well. But I never negged anyone over it. I sold some Sega master system stuff that I mispriced but I still honored the transaction. Buyer got a 50% discount and was very happy.

[quote name='TiKi2']1 neg will hurt that seller, it would knock that 100% feedback down. To me "opps I made a price mistake" don't go well. But I never negged anyone over it. I sold some Sega master system stuff that I mispriced but I still honored the transaction. Buyer got a 50% discount and was very happy.[/QUOTE]

I mean that even with a 98/99% rating, the seller probably won't see a huge decrease in their sales since that's still really good.

[quote name='Vinny']I mean that even with a 98/99% rating, the seller probably won't see a huge decrease in their sales since that's still really good.[/QUOTE]

The negative feedback won't hurt that much but leaving her 1's for DSR's across the board will.

Where she sells so little (compartively speaking) only two low scores of 1 or 2 will cause her to lose her Top Rated Seller Status which will affect her sales.

If you make a mistake like this you shouldn't relist and resell immediately as it makes it look that much worse

[quote name='Dokstarr']Looking at the seller's ebay store it appears she is probably a middle aged housewife who somehow stumbled upon the knowledge that reselling video games makes a very good profit. She probably has the I'm looking for video games for my kids (or grandkids) down pat![/QUOTE]

Why do you think the seller is a housewife? The seller only sold videogames

bread's done
Back