~~~~~~~Someone trade with me already~~~~~~~~

[quote name='earvcunanan']Your inbox is full. Send me a PM with your PayPal details for the Blue Dragon sale. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. PM'd you and cleared out my inbox.

CML for Fire Emblem (wii) and KOTOR 2 (sealed). Also if you don't see anything and have a price in mind for KOTOR 2 (sealed) PM me please. Thanks!

[quote name='manthepost']sorry im a noob here what does it mean when you say bump ?[/QUOTE]

The act of bumping one's list from it's current position to the top of the forums.

[quote name='Mr.Swagga']Gladiator $15 paypal (debit card tho)[/QUOTE]

Your inbox is full, debit card is fine. Delete a couple of messages and I'll PM you my Paypal address. Thanks

[quote name='mis0']CML for a bunch of your games. Particularly, Demon's Souls. :D[/QUOTE]

Sadly, I didn't see anything. The only games I can think of that I'm interested in now are FF XIII, Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2.

any of these still available?

GBA
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced - Complete - Mint - $10
Fire Emblem - Complete - Mint - $15
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Complete - Mint - $10
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis - Complete - Mint - $20

[quote name='sleepy180']any of these still available?

GBA
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced - Complete - Mint - $10
Fire Emblem - Complete - Mint - $15
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis - Complete - Mint - $20[/QUOTE]

The last two are. Let me know if you're interested.

payment sent!

I covered the fees so my shipping info should be there. Sent you $4.95 to cover the small flat rate priority box for shipping. :D

Thanks for an awesome price for Final Fantasy Tactics Advance :)

payment sent for

GBA
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis - Complete - Mint - $20

thanks!

[quote name='manthepost']hey pm me tuesday and ill send you the money via paypal it wouldant let me pm you it said your inbox is full[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it filled up very quickly, should be room now.

[quote name='xHOJUx']CML for Tales of Vesparia.[/QUOTE]

Nice list, but now that I've cut way down on my gaming, I'm only interested in very few games. Thanks for the interest though.

Sorry folks, I got held up at the office and then had to drive out to Nashville for a Preds game (Suck it Blues). So, unfortunately, I missed the Post Office. I'm off today, however, and everything that has been paid for that hasn't been shipped out will be shipped today!!

[quote name='gmsick']CML for fire emblem & eternal darkness[/QUOTE]

I'm incredibly interested in Final Fantasy XIII, let me know if you want to work something out.

Eternal Poison (includes soundtrack and artbook) - Brand New Factory Sealed - $22
Final Fantasy III - Mint - $8
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - Mint - $8
The World Ends With You - Mint - $10
Eternal Darkness - Mint - $12
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Mint - $20
Super Smash Bros. Melee - Mint - $10
Final Fantasy Tactics (Greatest Hits) - Mint - $12

Any discount if I bought all those?

Hey, Tek.

I know you're probably swamped with PMs and stuff, but I'm still interested in pending a trade with you for Need for Speed: Most Wanted and Kameo. We've been talking about it in PMs, but I'm guessing you have a lot to sort through.

If the games are still available and you think this is cool, send me a PM or a trade request with the details, and I'll get the money in your hands ASAP. Thanks.

Oh... and... uh... BUMP.

Heading to the Post Office to mail out everything else. I've officially responded to all PM's to the best of my ability, but with the deluge that I have recently recieved, It's possible that someone was still overlooked. Please let me know if that's the case!

Thanks

Ward moving into the Red Wings zone, he passes across to Suter. Suter with time, moving in. He shoots... he scores!!!

Suck it Red Wings.

bread's done
Back