Sometimes I draw Ace Attorney. Does anyone like the game?

Liikii

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Sometimes I draw genderbends...

silly_hats_are_a_okay__klavier__by_zydrateanatomy-d69y2vf.png

dokipollo_justice__by_zydrateanatomy-d69y2rj.png

Sometimes I draw murderous Apollo Justices...

monster_by_zydrateanatomy-d4dx26w.png

Or make silly comics??

secrets_page_o1__wip__by_zydrateanatomy-d6aaitu.png

ace_attorney__only_with_zombies__by_zydrateanatomy-d6aejtr.png

And sometimes I just draw pictures of the characters, like so:

a_spirit_s_game__kristoph__lines__by_zydrateanatomy-d69y30f.png

Which one of the games is your favorite? I like Apollo Justice the best. I can't wait to play Dual Destinies!

I really like the first picture! I love the Ace Attorney series. I think the first game will always be my favorite. It was just so damn good and I played it at a time in my life where I was struggling with my depression and getting used to the medication to treat it. So the series has a very important place in my heart since it helped me cope a lot. 

I still haven't played the new one though. I also want Miles 2! Ugh, the first one was so much fun!

I also love the Ace Attorney series (as if my avatar, signature, and pretty much every DS/3DS game recommendation I make haven't already given it away). I started with the first game, and played through each game as it was released (except Investigations 2... I imported the Japanese copy a few months ago to support the series as a whole, and am within 5 hours of finishing it, if the translation videos I'm referencing are any indication).

In celebration of hopefully finishing AAI2 in the next week or so...

edgeyrose.jpg

I pulled this old drawing of Edgey off my computer. I had gotten a digital art tablet for Christmas a couple of years ago, and this is the best drawing to come out of it. I need more practice...but I've had a hard time sitting myself down to just do it. Maybe an Ace Attorney binge is just what the doctor ordered. :rofl:

The DLC case is out. Time to give Capcom more money... see, I don't mind DLC if it's within reason, for a game I really, really like. Any new, legally-obtainable-in-English Ace Attorney is a good thing, IMO.

I really like the first picture! I love the Ace Attorney series. I think the first game will always be my favorite. It was just so damn good and I played it at a time in my life where I was struggling with my depression and getting used to the medication to treat it. So the series has a very important place in my heart since it helped me cope a lot.

I still haven't played the new one though. I also want Miles 2! Ugh, the first one was so much fun!
Thanks so much! uvu I'm trying to get better at drawing.

I feel you on the story, I do. I had a similar situation, and Phoenix Wright is, was and always will be my hero.

I also love the Ace Attorney series (as if my avatar, signature, and pretty much every DS/3DS game recommendation I make haven't already given it away). I started with the first game, and played through each game as it was released (except Investigations 2... I imported the Japanese copy a few months ago to support the series as a whole, and am within 5 hours of finishing it, if the translation videos I'm referencing are any indication).

In celebration of hopefully finishing AAI2 in the next week or so...

edgeyrose.jpg

I pulled this old drawing of Edgey off my computer. I had gotten a digital art tablet for Christmas a couple of years ago, and this is the best drawing to come out of it. I need more practice...but I've had a hard time sitting myself down to just do it. Maybe an Ace Attorney binge is just what the doctor ordered. :rofl:
Oh, Edgey! uvu Your drawing's awesome! :D What painting program do you use? And hell yeah, maybe it is. I need to replay them all... I don't have a 3DS yet, so I can't play DD.

PW:DD was FANTASTIC, I'm going to get the DLC soon, once it comes out
I'm jealous. D:

The DLC case is out. Time to give Capcom more money... see, I don't mind DLC if it's within reason, for a game I really, really like. Any new, legally-obtainable-in-English Ace Attorney is a good thing, IMO.
Yeah! I played AAI, and was disappointed when the second one didn't come here, terribly so...

Thanks. I recall having spent a lot of time on that Edgey to break in the tablet. I believe I used Corel Painter (it came with the tablet). I don't recall all the details - old drawing is old. :p

I should do another lovely-background lawyer drawing, for Nick.

Certainly, play through the Phoenix Wright games again if you've got a few dozen hours to spare here and there. Import Investigations 2, and grab a walkthrough. The "Let's Translate Ace Attorney Investigations 2" videos are what I used.

Which... BTW, I FINISHED IT! :D/ Woot woot!

bread's done
Back