Sometimes, you really need to pick the battles to fight.

I could hardly stand that woman's words for the 5 minutes it took to read that, I can't imagine that guy has lasted 15 years. He needs a medal.

Wow, what a stupid bitch. Guys need to pick their wives carefully so they won't have to pick their battles later on. This applies to you too ladies. Want to buy tons of towels and fucked up chickens? Pick a husband who welcomes that.

The funny thing is you people would think this way fucking hilarious if the scenario was switched and it was a guy who was told he couldn't buy any more video games.

[quote name='Anexanhume']The funny thing is you people would think this way fucking hilarious if the scenario was switched and it was a guy who was told he couldn't buy any more video games.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

That's why you always keep separate bank accounts and don't worry about what your significant other is buying as long as they're paying their half of all the bills. :D

[quote name='Clak']:rofl: Bok bok motherfucker![/QUOTE]
Had me ROLLING!!!!!!

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yep.

That's why you always keep separate bank accounts and don't worry about what your significant other is buying as long as they're paying their half of all the bills. :D[/QUOTE]
And pretty much THIS as long as they're not breaking the bank. The blogger got it home by herself, so kudos to her and her husband has a shitty sense of humor...lolz.

But seriously, who DOESN'T like fresh new soft towels?:cool:

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yep.

That's why you always keep separate bank accounts and don't worry about what your significant other is buying as long as they're paying their half of all the bills. :D[/QUOTE]

This, we each have a small separate account and questions are not asked of such purchases, which is why I have a miter saw and she has 5 new hats.:lol:

Guy should just let her buy towels. Nothing sucks more than having the nice beach-sized ones in the wash and you step out of the shower with nothing left but that tiny threadbare one with skidmarks all over it.

I mean as long as she isn't spending every last cent on towels or isn't hoarding them, then I see no problem. That guy needs to chill out, and let his wife be a wife.

Funny story though.

Yeah dude would probably bitch when the towels they have get thin and bare. Honestly some guys do nothing but bitch too. If I were married and my wife brought that home I'd probably die laughing. As long as I didn't pay for it at least. Otherwise it would become a new target. :)

that was pretty funny a 5 foot tall chicken ringing the bell lol the guy needs to lighten up and as she said she didnt get any towels.

[quote name='dohdough']
And pretty much THIS as long as they're not breaking the bank.[/QUOTE]

Yep. By "as long as they're paying their half of the bills" I meant it broadly including things like maxing out retirement accounts, kids college funds and what not.

As long as each person in a relationship is doing that, there's no reason to care what they do with their disposable income IMO.

If they're wasting money and not contributing their fair share to bills, savings etc., then that's a different matter.

I actually found it pretty hilarious. Guy seemed kind of bitchy though, seriously, don't buy any more towels? Kind of sounds like he's the woman in the marriage.

[quote name='docvinh']I actually found it pretty hilarious. Guy seemed kind of bitchy though, seriously, don't buy any more towels? Kind of sounds like he's the woman in the marriage.[/QUOTE]

yeah, one of the funniest things i've heard of because i know i would do the same if i had the option. how the hell could you not laugh at that thing?

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Guy should just let her buy towels. Nothing sucks more than having the nice beach-sized ones in the wash and you step out of the shower with nothing left but that tiny threadbare one with skidmarks all over it.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you should wash more carefully before drying? Also, you might need to have your washing machine fixed.:D

I don't see why the guy was so pissy about it. I would have thought it was funny.

Plus, getting her back would be too easy. Take the front seats out of her car, wedge the chicken into the back seat so it cannot be removed from the back doors and then replacing the front seats so it was stuck in there for good.

[quote name='Squall835']I could hardly stand that woman's words for the 5 minutes it took to read that, I can't imagine that guy has lasted 15 years. He needs a medal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VANDALHEART']Wow, what a stupid bitch. Guys need to pick their wives carefully so they won't have to pick their battles later on. This applies to you too ladies. Want to buy tons of towels and fucked up chickens? Pick a husband who welcomes that.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='perdition(troy']wow, I'm surprised he's stuck with that idiot for 15 years.[/QUOTE]

Boo to you three. May you live your boring life with boring people.

[quote name='blindinglights']I don't see why the guy was so pissy about it. I would have thought it was funny.

Plus, getting her back would be too easy. Take the front seats out of her car, wedge the chicken into the back seat so it cannot be removed from the back doors and then replacing the front seats so it was stuck in there for good.[/QUOTE]

or use it to block her from leaving the house one day, or put it in her closet. your option ends up with a pissy wife, a brand new car for her(non pissy wife), and an empty wallet.

bread's done
Back