Sometimes You Wanna Go Where EverbOTTy Knows Your Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='prmononoke']Oh I love this weather, I'm actually wearing shorts![/quote]

We're having the same sort... I'm regretting wearing a long sleeve shirt.

... that dude in your av sure loves the meat, eh? ;)

[quote name='Hex']Get.[/quote]

TFO.

[quote name='Hex']that dude in your av sure loves the meat, eh? ;)[/quote]

Yes. It's Dong. And he's got a mouthful of dongs.

You'd think I was the clumsiest person on earth with the technological trauma I've been having in 2007.

I had to replace my TV in January (tho' I ended up with a 32" LCD instead of a 26").

I just sent in my iPod Video for replacement (LCD cracked): they sent a replacement out fuckin' lightning fast.

I have a shipping label for my DS Lite b/c I have one of the infamous hinge cracks, and I need to box it up and ship it out shortly.

Now my 360 died today, as I booted up Crackdown for the first time.

What the fuck, man? I should put my PS3 in a plastic bubble, John Travolta style.

[quote name='mykevermin']

What the fuck, man? I should put my PS3 in a plastic bubble, John Travolta style.[/quote]

I was going to ask if you hadn't had them fixed already, but it was more of the lack of an HDTV that kept you from playing them, IIRC. I think your TV infected the rest of your shit. Not good.

[quote name='Strell']Man, mods. You guys sometimes just don't get it.[/quote] Oh, that. Shipwreck beat me to it.
[quote name='mykevermin']You'd think I was the clumsiest person on earth with the technological trauma I've been having in 2007.

I had to replace my TV in January (tho' I ended up with a 32" LCD instead of a 26").

I just sent in my iPod Video for replacement (LCD cracked): they sent a replacement out fuckin' lightning fast.

I have a shipping label for my DS Lite b/c I have one of the infamous hinge cracks, and I need to box it up and ship it out shortly.

What the fuck, man? I should put my PS3 in a plastic bubble, John Travolta style.[/quote] That might not help.

Bought a Core 2 Duo 6300 for $165 shipped right now!

Now, I just need to scrounge some money together and buy a mobo.

And...maybe a new tower.

[quote name='Demoliton Man']Then go check the game ads for next week. There's a nice juicy spam ad there.[/quote]

Man, CAG is saucy lately.

The line to kick me in the nuts starts way over there though...

[quote name='shipwreck']Man, CAG is saucy lately.

The line to kick me in the nuts starts way over there though...[/quote]
Found said spam, killed said spam, sent said spammer goodbye.

Line to kick you in the nuts is after me being kicked in the nuts.

[quote name='shrike4242']Found said spam, killed said spam, sent said spammer goodbye.

Line to kick you in the nuts is after me being kicked in the nuts.[/QUOTE]

Well, that goes without saying.

[quote name='Strell']That's a response?

Short bus indeed.[/quote]
Speaking of bussess

anyone want a 1995 Apple Performa Beige Keyboard with Apple Data Bus connectors? *Only $14.95!

*With unecessarily huge amounts of tax and shipping.

On a completely different note, whoever decided that changing DST should be hit in the head with a nail-covered baseball bat. Repeatedly.

[quote name='shrike4242']On a completely different note, whoever decided that changing DST should be hit in the head with a nail-covered baseball bat. Repeatedly.[/QUOTE]

That grammar hurt my head.

*Normal sentence going along, wait, WTF just happened. Let's try that again, okay, I see where he's going, wait, it happened again.*

And it's like you stuck that "repeatedly" on there at the end to mock me.

This Xbox Live 1600 Marketplace Points card I bought doesn't work... I bought it a while back, and I don't have the receipt...

Edit: It's weird because the other one I bought, the same day, worked fine. I used that one the day I bought it, though. I wonder if she didn't swipe the second one.

I must be over looking it but does someone have the link for the paypal shipping. I've searched the wiki, and here I can't seem to find it.

[quote name='Brak']This Xbox Live 1600 Marketplace Points card I bought doesn't work... I bought it a while back, and I don't have the receipt...[/quote]

1-800-4MYXBOX and good luck to ya.

[quote name='klwillis45']1-800-4MYXBOX and good luck to ya.[/QUOTE]
I thought about calling, but I also don't want them to assume I stole it, or something.

... getting ripped off $20 sucks, so I might just call.

[quote name='shrike4242']I didn't think it was that bad. :whistle2:s

Maybe one missed comma.[/QUOTE]

It was the "that" that was causing me such problems. Up here in Ohio, we would use a word like "on" in that situation.

I wonder if any good translation FAQs are available for Jump Ultimate Stars. I'm considering important since JSS was great.

[quote name='Brak']I thought about calling, but I also don't want them to assume I stole it, or something.

... getting ripped off $20 sucks, so I might just call.[/quote]
They'll tell you if the code's been used or not.

[quote name='shipwreck']It was the "that" that was causing me such problems. Up here in Ohio, we would use a word like "on" in that situation.[/quote]
Point duly noted. :dunce:

I just saw (or imagined, but probably saw) some sort of flash to the right of me. I think it was right by the window, but I don't know why someone would come to my backyard just to take a picture of my curtains...

I swear, I really need to get to a dentist soon. That fucking filling seems to have come 50% out. And when I eat anything, it crams stuff there and seems to exert pressure...ugh...time to beg my parents to help pay for it....

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I swear, I really need to get to a dentist soon. That fucking filling seems to have come 50% out. And when I eat anything, it crams stuff there and seems to exert pressure...ugh...time to beg my parents to help pay for it....[/quote]
I went to the dentist recently after almost two years without going, and holy shit, I had forgotten how much it hurts.

[quote name='prmononoke']I went to the dentist recently after almost two years without going, and holy shit, I had forgotten how much it hurt.[/quote]

Well, as i said before, i had wisdom teeth taken out back in april last year. Before that, i had a root canal done on the tooth bothering me now. It seems the filling almost gone. Theres been a gap thats been there between the filling and the next tooth where food particles get lodged in there, plus that tooth has a sharp edge to it; yet it doesn't cut anything...

As for the pain from the dentist, the wisdom teeth hurt like hell (though I was knocked the fuck out for the procedure), but when I had my root canal, I didn't even really notice a thing while he was doing it...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Well, as i said before, i had wisdom teeth taken out back in april last year. Before that, i had a root canal done on the tooth bothering me now. It seems the filling almost gone. Theres been a gap thats been there between the filling and the next tooth where food particles get lodged in there, plus that tooth has a sharp edge to it; yet it doesn't cut anything...

As for the pain from the dentist, the wisdom teeth hurt like hell (though I was knocked the fuck out for the procedure), but when I had my root canal, I didn't even really notice a thing while he was doing it...[/quote]

The pain came from the dental assistant scraping off plaque and stuff. It hurts the gums...

Strangely enough, I have never really taken good care of my teeth until recently, and the only thing I've ever had to have done is get some fillings, and that was like, probably over 10 years ago. I've never had cavities or anything except those fillings. I suppose in a sense I've been lucky, but now my teeth aren't super white, so I should take better care of them, and try to whiten them.

The guy that was Lizard in The Hills Have Eyes is an elementary school teacher on the episode of Everybody Loves Raymond thats on TBS right now. That just seems creepy to me for some reason eventhough its all fictional.

[quote name='prmononoke']The pain came from the dental assistant scraping off plaque and stuff. It hurts the gums...

Strangely enough, I have never really taken good care of my teeth until recently, and the only thing I've ever had to have done is get some fillings, and that was like, probably over 10 years ago. I've never had cavities or anything except those fillings. I suppose in a sense I've been lucky, but now my teeth aren't super white, so I should take better care of them, and try to whiten them.[/quote]

Yeah, that scraping will do it. I've never really taken good care of my teeth either. Its not for laziness, its just something I would forget about or never put it as a high priority. About the only thing that helps alleviate the pain after I eat is using some floss to try and get as much as I can out. Even still there is slight pain there. I can tell that if I don't get to a dentist by the end of next week at the max, its gonna get worse...

It's boggling that someone wants another user banned over the use of the term "sandy vag," yet thinks it's okay to call the person who used the term a "lowlife piece of shit."

I shouldn't be entirely suprised though, as it seems a lot of the newer blood around here has a case of "don't do what I do, do what I say" lately.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's boggling that someone wants another user banned over the use of the term "sandy vag," yet thinks it's okay to call the person who used the term a "lowlife piece of shit."

I shouldn't be entirely suprised though, as it seems a lot of the newer blood around here has a case of "don't do what I do, do what I say" lately.[/quote]

Link for the lazy? :)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's boggling that someone wants another user banned over the use of the term "sandy vag," yet thinks it's okay to call the person who used the term a "lowlife piece of shit."

I shouldn't be entirely suprised though, as it seems a lot of the newer blood around here has a case of "don't do what I do, do what I say" lately.[/quote]

Ah but what if both are true statements?;)

You know, for being such a little pussy and having a sandy vag himself, he should be banned. I hate people that have nothing but referral links to shit in sig anyhow...

This OTT needs a little wake up call....

clevage.jpg

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']You know, for being such a little pussy and having a sandy vag himself, he should be banned. I hate people that have nothing but referral links to shit in sig anyhow...[/QUOTE]

I can't stand those referral things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back