Song of the Moment, the Remix²

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Coltrane - Summertime

I was gonna put a Pantera song up, but I thought that honor should go to Morbid or somebody who was a big fan. I may not have heard their music, but I appreciate the influence they had on music and the great music they made.
RIP Dimebag Darrell

I'll put Pantera up.

Pantera- Cowboys from Hell, Goddamn Electric, This Love, Respect, and any other shaq-fu'ing song from them.
RIP GUYS

[quote name='dnt_h8me2']I'll put Pantera up.

Pantera- Cowboys from Hell, Goddamn Electric, This Love, Respect, and every other shaq-fu'ing song from them.
RIP GUYS[/quote]

Same here. Listening to 5 Minutes Alone, and am dling a few songs of theres cause a friend has my cds.

Nothing gets my blood moving like Fu(king Hostile. It's gonna be nothing but FBD and VDoP all day tomorrow.

That's the first time I've ever circumvented the fuck text.

[quote name='Ledhed']Nothing gets my blood moving like Fu(king Hostile. It's gonna be nothing but FBD and VDoP all day tomorrow.

That's the first time I've ever circumvented the shaq-fu text.[/quote]

I'm dling A New Level, and am gonna find these songs:

Goddamn Electric
This Love
Mouth For War
Cemetary Gates
Fu(king Hostile

And any others I can dl in his honor.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Pantera-A New Level[/quote]

Great song! I love that song. DAMNIT I wish I hadn't lent out my cds.[/quote]
This sucks, man. I'm stayin the night at a friends and I didn't bring my CD's with me so I can't listen to ALL their stuff as if I were at my house.
Oh and:
Pantera- Rise

[quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Pantera-A New Level[/quote]

Great song! I love that song. DAMNIT I wish I hadn't lent out my cds.[/quote]
This sucks, man. I'm stayin the night at a friends and I didn't bring my CD's with me so I can't listen to ALL their stuff as if I were at my house.
Oh and:
Pantera- Rise[/quote]Im gona rebuy Far beyond Driven.

Hey, if you can, get on AIM. i'll hit you up on there.

"The Gas Face" - 3rd Bass.

Which listening to reminded me of the excellent Onion story on MC Serch updating the gas face list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back