Sonic All Star Racing Transformed $23.99 PRIME eligible

Like all Sonic games, I am sure the price will dip further at some point. With my huge backlog I can wait for a better deal ~ $15.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Think I'm going to bite on this....seems like a fun game, just worried that it will be free for PS+ in June[/QUOTE]

It's fun but takes some skill to get first place. Definitely not something for the younger kids. I played this expecting Mario Kart and got F-Zero.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Think I'm going to bite on this....seems like a fun game, just worried that it will be free for PS+ in June[/QUOTE]

:roll:

don't worry, won't be free in june.

will be free in july. :lol:

Yeah, I'm doing like everyone else and waiting for it to go down in price. I do embody the site's name... plus, not much of a Sonic fan. Think that makes me a little cheaper. lol

Thanks op!

I was ordering something for my brother's birthday and saw the ps3 version drop to $21. That was close enough to my $20 price on this so I picked it up. :)

Not sure why the price is bouncing but it might be worth watching to see if it drops again.

Really fun game, and like someone said earlier in the thread, takes a bit of work to get first place on each race. Best "arcade" racer since Mario Kart: Double Dash imo.

[quote name='TaylorM06']I really want to try this game. But not until $10-15[/QUOTE]

you and me both op.

Bad deal considering the PC version is way better (60 FPS and improved graphics) and has been on sale regularly for half as much.

[quote name='wEEman33']Bad deal considering the PC version is way better (60 FPS and improved graphics) and has been on sale regularly for half as much.[/QUOTE]

there always has to be "that guy" who chimes in.

[quote name='shadowkast']there always has to be "that guy" who chimes in.[/QUOTE]

Seriously- of all the games for of elitism a cartoony kart racer isn't going to make me build a high end gaming pc lol

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Seriously- of all the games for of elitism a cartoony kart racer isn't going to make me build a high end gaming pc lol[/QUOTE]

I gotta admit the pc version does rock though compared to the console one.

Have it for Wii U and my 4 year daughter can finish in the top 4 when set to easy. 9 and 8 yo sons can win. It's actually a fun game. As someone else said, it's not Mario Kart, but worth a pickup to me for $22. I think I paid $30 and am happy with the purchase. Also played the 3ds version and we like the Wii U version much better.
I have the Wii/Wii U for Kart games. If I was gonna get a racing game for my 360 it would be Forza, etc. That's just me though.

I have it on the Wii U & flipped the 3DS version right when it was released (Target had a price error for $9). The Wii U version is much better than the 3DS version. I'd avoid the 3DS version at all cost. Not even comparing it to Mario Kart, it's meh at best especially considering the draw-in is horrible! It's like your playing with fog in front of you since you can't really see anything in front of you until the last second (specically on turns from what I remember). There's a reason why it was released 3-months after all other versions were released (from Nov to Feb)...yet the issue still wasn't resolved.

[quote name='shadowkast']there always has to be "that guy" who chimes in.[/QUOTE]
Aww, you're so jealous, it's adorable.

seems like an alright deal. The Wii U one is $27 right now.... which is still a bit much for me. I can wait.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Seriously- of all the games for of elitism a cartoony kart racer isn't going to make me build a high end gaming pc lol[/QUOTE]

You could play this game on max settings with a $400-$500 PC.

Obviously, it's no Crysis 3.

[quote name='StoneNinja']It's fun but takes some skill to get first place. Definitely not something for the younger kids. I played this expecting Mario Kart and got F-Zero.[/QUOTE]
A game where it actually takes some skill to get first place? Sign me up! :)

This is perfect. I've been wanting this game for a while, and I've been looking for something to use my Amazon $20 credit (from an earlier offer) towards. Two birds, one stone.

Edit: wait; the 360 version is still $31. Wth?

[quote name='keyblader1985']This is perfect. I've been wanting this game for a while, and I've been looking for something to use my Amazon $20 credit (from an earlier offer) towards. Two birds, one stone.

Edit: wait; the 360 version is still $31. Wth?[/QUOTE]

Man, you 360 guys just can't catch a break. LMAO

Also, it's down to $21.99 now for PS3.

bread's done
Back