Sonic bundle May vary by store 10 bucks at Toys R Us

downsetof180

CAG Veteran
At toys are us was originally 30 bucks now ten bucks for both of them in a pack. All of the older consoles.

Edit: Apparently different stores, may have different bundles. The Cranberry one I went Had Sonic Heroes Bundled With The Sonic Collection. Some People are saying at there respective TRU have the Heroes With the Monkey ball 2 on the GC.

I saw Sonice heroes and the collection On every double Pack I plan on going up there saturday and getting one. I will double check the Accuracy of my post. But I am Certain it was what I said it was. I had the extra money with me to buy one but wanted to secure Viva Pinata for 19.99-29.99 first. When I went to the last target to find Viva Pinata it was two late to pick up the bundle. TRU closed at 9. I will update saturday unless I get over this flu and go tomorrow.

I

Nice! You may want to add the price and the fact that they're together in the title though.

I'd go look for this if I didn't already have the Collection.

Click the "Edit" button under your original post, next to "Quote". Then click "Go Advanced", you should see a spot to edit the title.

if this is sonic mega collection, then it'd be great to relive some more retro goodness by picking this one up on the 'cube for my wii! nice find.

IMO, Sonic Mega Collection is worth $10 alone. Definitely better than buying Sonic the Hedgehog on the VC, if you've a Wii. Sonic Heroes is just an added (and possibly unwelcome to some :p) bonus.

Are they marked down separately as well? I just bought the Mega Collection for $5 at the Blockbuster 50% off sale, but I'd love to pick up Heroes cheap as well.

Is this the plus collection for the PS2/X-box or the gamecube version of the mega collection? Either way the Mega Collection is worth the price of admission alone. Great find.

Garfep you can get them seperately but i believe they are around 8 a piece if they have them I only saw heroes to buy seperately though

Sir Fragalot they had the bundles in cranberry for every system both games where for the same system. So if there is a difference then it probably has the plus collection in it for the ps2 and xbox.

Yeah, the clerk may have been pulling something. He kinda hesitated when he checked the price and thowing that number out there. I'm going to be near there again later. There were a couple copies, he might have lied so he could get one for himself.

Douche move if so.

crap - i bought that for 30 about a week ago. (isn't there a post like this in everythin thread? :))

does TRU do the thing with price adjustments like Best Buy and Circuit City? My hunch is no......................

I guess it might be like my luck for the 19.99 viva pinata had to go to 3 different targets. Until I snagged it for 19.99. So maybe the bundles vary or since the cranberry TRU is always empty.

if anyone can find this 2 pack for the GameCube i will pay 25 shipped for it (i was wrong, the one i bought actually had supermonkey ball in it). shoot me a pm.

I got em during Black Friday 2005 for $15 at Toys R Us for Xbox. Good prices.

Went back. $36.99. Also figured out why the salesman hesitated because the girl did the same thing when I went back. There is a big 2 for $30 sticker on the front but rings up $7 more. lol

Hmm... the only one I've ever seen was the GCN, but that was during the last clearance. Anyway, if you don't find this at your TRU, Blockbuster/Gamerush has Sonic Mega Collection for GCN and I'm guessing Sonic Heroes is the same for $ 5 each.

What the hell is actually going on here?

Can the OP please change the title if this is DEAD or he made a mistake on the actual games that are in this pack?

My TRU has:
$10 (Clearance)
Sonic Heroes/ Sonic Battle 2 Double Pack

$29.99
Sonic Heroes/ Shadow the Hedgehog Double Pack

$29.99
Sonic Mega Collection/ Super MonkeyBall 2 Double Pack

If I bought this for Xbox it would be the Sonic Mega Collection Plus, right? I've been meaning to buy this for a while, this just might do it for me. I'll have to find an excuse to go over to TRU, though.

Everyone Check My first post I edited it. Anyone who went to Tru Please post what they had at the one they visited so We can compile a list of what the bundles could be at various stores.

Edit: I will pick up an extra one for each console if anyone is interested also.

Mine didn't have any 2 packs. They had a copy of just Sonic Heroes for GC, which is all I really wanted. It was tagged 19.99. I should have got it checked.

[quote name='bg2001']

does TRU do the thing with price adjustments like Best Buy and Circuit City? My hunch is no......................[/quote]

They should if it is within 14 days, I think. I know they PA'd some of the December 2006 clearance games 3 days after they dropped.

[quote name='bg2001']if anyone can find this Sonic 2 pack for the GameCube i will pay 25 shipped for it (ii want this one for the GC, not the one with super monkey ball in it)..[/quote]

offer still stands - pm me :)

Unless you're in the area, don't waste your time.

Clackamas,OR TRU has two Sonic Mega/Monkey Ball 2 GC doublepacks at $37. Yes, I had it scanned.

I got the Sonic Heroes/Sonic Mega Collection Plus (both Xbox) for $10. It was marked $10, and I took the last one. I no longer need cashiers to do price checks either, as my TRU has a price-check machine like 2 feet from the games. Funny how I've never seen it until today.

Also: Saw hot blonde chick buying games. Long blonde hair. Looks 16-18 years old. Seeing a young, hot blonde girl buying games at TRU is defintely YMMV. Check your stores.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I got the Sonic Heroes/Sonic Mega Collection Plus (both Xbox) for $10. It was marked $10, and I took the last one. I no longer need cashiers to do price checks either, as my TRU has a price-check machine like 2 feet from the games. Funny how I've never seen it until today.

Also: Saw hot blonde chick buying games. Long blonde hair. Looks 16-18 years old. Seeing a young, hot blonde girl buying games at TRU is defintely YMMV. Check your stores.[/QUOTE]

This is the part where you were supposed to say you hit on her and got her # ...

LOL Man, I wish that'd happen, but I didn't do it for 4 reasons:

1) Already got a GF

2) Hitting on her at a video game store is embarassing.

3) She was with her mamma. I'm sure her mom is carrying a gun as well.

4) I was buying that Sonic pack. $10. Not a good way to impress the ladies either. If I was buying a PS3, we may have something going.:cool: :applause:

bread's done
Back