sonic colors

moothemagiccow

CAG Newbie
soniccolors05.jpg

Joystiq says it's actually good

Looks like Santa will be putting this under the Christmas tree this year for my kids (and me, it would seem). I'm still a tad skeptical, but I'll give it a shot.

[quote name='crunchewy']. I'm still a tad skeptical, but I'll give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

How can you be skeptical when people are praising this as the best 3D Sonic yet?

I want it!

I was playing this yesterday only through the first act though, I personally like the DS version a lot better. I wouldn't call this the best 3D sonic, the game is really flashy but very linear. Having the new power-ups does add a new element to Sonic but doesn't really do anything else. I like how it switches between 3d and 2d, also I'm guessing there is a lot of replay value in the game once you get the other power-ups because there were a lot of places I couldn't access early in the game.

EDIT: I wouldn't recommend anybody to buy this game for $50 but maybe a good $25-$35 if you really must have it.

I think it looks great, personally.

I'll definitely be getting this for Christmas, I think.

[quote name='theweirdn8']lol from that screenshot I think that Burger King sponsored this game[/QUOTE]

More like Lipitor.

So I bought this from Amazon for $20 and just played through the first world.

Um...where the hell did this game come from? Besides the voice acting it's pretty good so far. The physics still seem a tiny bit off, but they're miles better than anything in a 3D Sonic game before. I don't know if I like them making Sonic sound like Michaelangelo though.

bread's done
Back