Sonic Generations $24.99 PS3/360 NEWEGG FS

Op you NEED to buy this- biggest surprise of 2011 for me. The best sonic game in over a decade- not that that's saying much but I was blown away

Download demo if u want to try it first

Thanks! I picked this up last week for $30 from an Amazon seller, but when it got to me, it was crushed and destroyed. First time that's ever happened to me but... now I can get it for $5 cheaper!

I want to own this game, but I have to wait for the inevitable $20 price point. Especially since my bro owns it and was gonna lend it to me later this year.

Great deal op.

Decided to get it. I didn't want to spend the money on it right now, but I grabbed Dead Island on Amazon and it won't ship for another month, so this will hold me over a bit.
I also wanted a chance to use my free year of Shoprunner.

So thanks. Can't wait for it to get here.

Between this and Rayman Origins I don't know why ANYONE would pay $60, $50, $40, or even $30 for a console game these days.

They all hit the $2X range in 1-2 months.

Amazon hasn't had this in stock for a couple weeks now. It probably sold like ass and might go OOP.

I don't know why you would use this game and Rayman Origins as a sample of all console games at large.

[quote name='sadakou']Between this and Rayman Origins I don't know why ANYONE would pay $60, $50, $40, or even $30 for a console game these days.

They all hit the $2X range in 1-2 months.[/QUOTE] No all of them. Skyrim has stayed pretty steady for one.

bread's done
Back