Sonic Generations $28.12 PS3/XBOX FS TRU.COM

Yup I'm seeing $28.12 but that's still to much for me. Pretty good deal for those who have been wanting it though granted places like Gamestop have it for $29.99 for black friday as well.

[quote name='AgentW']I see the $28 price point on ps360. running chrome if that might seem to matter.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, i'm also using chrome and i'm seeing the $37. I've refreshed a few times now.

This is the main game I'm wanting for BF, and I should actually have time to play this weekend. How hard do you guys think it'll be to get at GS tomorrow? There are 4 near me.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Now it is showing $28.12

Earlier when I was using Firefox it was showing $37[/QUOTE]
Same here. It shows up correctly in IE for some strange reason.

[quote name='Deefuzz']Oh what the hell, that's a good price, and I've been wanting to play a good Sonic game.

I'm in.[/QUOTE]

it is good, you will enjoy it.

[quote name='chimpian']it is good, you will enjoy it.[/QUOTE]
I agree, I paid full price for it on release day because I had been waiting for it for a long time. I have zero regrets against buying it full price. The game is amazingly done and very fun to play. Best Sonic game as of recently, besides Colors, which I enjoy a lot as well. Unleashed I didn't really like, but Generations is 10 fold better, on par with Colors if not better because of the addition of Classic Sonic. It's worth every penny if you don't have a huge back log of games.

[quote name='prateeko']You guys know GameStop has Sonic Generations for $30 on both systems with free shipping, right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know.. but for some reason gamestop will not let me use my giftcards online. I have to call gamestop and ask them why.. it says I have $25 when I call..

Got on at $28.12 with $25.00 promotional credit. Thanks op!

Had to use chrome wouldn't show the $28 price in Internet explorer for some reason.

bread's done
Back