Sonic Generations - Play as classic Sonic & modern Sonic. Now available!

The Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 levels have really wowed me so far. But I spent some time with the Sonic Heroes level last night, getting all the red rings... I'm amazed at how many different pathways there are! I've never played a game with that much stuff in one tightly-packed level.

[quote name='SuperPhillip']What is everyone's favorite zone/act?[/QUOTE]

City Escape or Speed Highway (Act 2) are my favorites.

I really like Chemical Plant and Crisis City as well (Act 2)

I hate Planet Wisp and Seaside Hill.

Kotaku's review goes into detail about how annoying the bosses are, but is still positive overall. Me, i wish i could be playing this right now but I've gotta run through Otomedius Excellent and Fusion: Genesis int ime to review them next week.

I rented it again and got the final achievements I needed. $4 overall well spent IMO.

I liked the Modern Sonic stuff more than the Classic Sonic stuff in the end. I think by the end they really just put too many bad gimmicks in there for Classic, especially in the last 3 worlds.

Overall, I'd give the game an 8/10. Some quirks I didn't like, the final boss included. I think the game has a fair amount of content for a $30 price, but not a $50 price. Also, some of the Challenges just plain suck.

Picked this up a few weeks ago for $30. Finally got around to play it and beat it within a day. I enjoyed it. Great levels with a lot of "Whoooo, that was awesome" moments. Made me remember what I loved about Sonic when I was a kid and in those terms the game nailed it. I loved all the classic levels and the two Dreamcast ones the most. Really brought me back. I even caught myself humming along with the BGM on more than a few occasions.

Defiantly the best Sonic game in a long time. Very short if you're just playing to beat it like me. I don't care about the challenges and achievements. However on a single play through I easily racked up 500/1000.

I think I'll have no problem getting my $30 back when reselling it so I basically played it for free.

bread's done
Back