Sonic Mega Collection $20 at Best Buy

I got my copy at Best Buy B&M (Boca Raton) for $15 (after using GGC) today - it was in ugly PC yellow packaging, although its the game that counts

cool, i think my bro really wanted to pick this up. i'll pass the info to him. thanks for the post.

yay i dont care about pc packaging. im so happy this finally dropped. couldnt stand paying 40 for soem games i already had, but 15? im so there saturday.

[quote name='coolz481']I got my copy at Best Buy B&M (Boca Raton) for $15 (after using GGC) today - it was in ugly PC yellow packaging, although its the game that counts[/quote]

the original has ugly yellow packaging too i dunno why (cept it doesn't say players choice and the gamecube logo is black but rest is yellow)

So, is this a confirmed Player's Choice? I just went to my Best Buy earlier today, and they were all out of Sonic Mega Collection! :( :( :( I'm hoping if it's *REALLY* PC, then they'll probably have a restock?

[quote name='sailorchrono']So, is this a confirmed Player's Choice? I just went to my Best Buy earlier today, and they were all out of Sonic Mega Collection! :( :( :( I'm hoping if it's *REALLY* PC, then they'll probably have a restock?[/quote]

it's as "really PC" as PC can get. the whole spine of the case is now yellow :?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']sweetness, definately gonna pick this up this weekend. ive been itching to play ristar after hearing the oc remixes for it.[/quote]

wat the hell? ristar is in this compilation?? that game ruled

I've heard it referred to on the forums several times, but could someone actually explain to me how to get $5 off using "GGC?"

ARGH. The game at my best buy was 39.99 and it was even the PC version! oh well i eneded up getting Ico for 10 bucks so it wasn't a completely wasted trip.

[quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']sweetness, definately gonna pick this up this weekend. ive been itching to play ristar after hearing the oc remixes for it.[/quote]

wat the hell? ristar is in this compilation?? that game ruled[/quote]

yep, it, flicky, and some otheres are unlockable extras. still wish CD was included.

This game is now officially a Player's Choice title. When I was in Best Buy they had the new ugly cases. I picked up an original on Friday, I thought the game went OOP and didn't expect a Player's Choice version.

You'll get the game for this price but you're going to get the butt ugly yellow if you don't hurry.

[quote name='zionultra']I've heard it referred to on the forums several times, but could someone actually explain to me how to get $5 off using "GGC?"[/quote]

or rather, How do you type with boxing gloves on your hands?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']sweetness, definately gonna pick this up this weekend. ive been itching to play ristar after hearing the oc remixes for it.[/quote]

wat the hell? ristar is in this compilation?? that game ruled[/quote]

yep, it, flicky, and some otheres are unlockable extras. still wish CD was included.[/quote]

Yeah you can unlock games, but good luck. One of the main reason's I hated it was because you had to unlock every game, and game extra's.
Here is what you start out with. Sonic 3 without Knuckles, Sonic 2 without Knuckles, Sonic 1, Mean Bean Machine, Sonic & Knuckles without error for putting a non Sonic game, and Sonic Spinball. Everything else you unlock some how. You have been warned.

bread's done
Back