Sonic the Hedgehog and Fusion Frenzy 2 DEMOs coming soon

I think they mean demonstration as in showing video or showing somebody play it, not a downloadable demo.

Then again, we can always hope.

- edit [quote name='M1C13']also found a CORE Bundle while looking for more goodies on the japanese website

http://www.xbox.com/ja-JP/hardware/xbox360/core.htm

it comes with Core package Ninety Nine Nights and PGR3[/QUOTE]

That's nothing new.

We've know about that for awhile now.

[quote name='Sporadic']I think they mean demonstration as in showing video or showing somebody play it, not a downloadable demo.

Then again, we can always hope.

- edit

That's nothing new.

We've know about that for awhile now.[/QUOTE]
well it is a demo because the other one on the list is Tenchu senran which using google translate is Heaven blah Thousand rebellions, and all the rest of the items are downloads scroll down you will see themes and pictures packs and also video of some event and of other games, you see DEMO is actually short for demonstration.

Sorry the Core Bundle was news to me.

[quote name='M1C13']well it is a demo because the other one on the list is Tenchu senran which using google translate is Heaven blah Thousand rebellions, and all the rest of the items are downloads scroll down you will see themes and pictures packs and also video of some event and of other games, you see DEMO is actually short for demonstration.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw that but still it should all be taken with a grain of salt.

According to the American site, Dig Dug was suppose to be out today but so far nothing.

- edit The whole thing throwing me off is you think Microsoft would be screaming from the rooftops that they lined up a Sonic demo and it's weird that they would debut Fusion Frenzy 2 with a demo.

[quote name='Sporadic']Yeah, I saw that but still it should all be taken with a grain of salt.

According to the American site, Dig Dug was suppose to be out today but so far nothing.[/QUOTE]
Yes but everything on that list that is schedule to be out today is OUT... and also the DIG DUG site was taken down so who knows that could end up like PGR card pack and wait until they have a bigger hole to fill.

I bet anyone 1600 MS points that Sonic and Fusion Frenzy will be out this week.

[quote name='M1C13']Yes but everything on that list that is schedule to be out today is OUT... and also the DIG DUG site was taken down so who knows that could end up like PGR card pack and wait until they have a bigger hole to fill.

I bet anyone 1600 MS points that Sonic and Fusion Frenzy will be out this week.[/QUOTE]

So, what's Heaven 誅 thousand rebellions then?

Tenchu Senran?

[quote name='Sporadic']So, what's Heaven 誅 thousand rebellions then?

Tenchu Senran?[/QUOTE]
YEP

how do you set up a Jap. account? ive done it before, but it expired for me and i forgot how to do it again....

[quote name='M1C13']also found a CORE Bundle while looking for more goodies on the japanese website

http://www.xbox.com/ja-JP/hardware/xbox360/core.htm

it comes with Core package Ninety Nine Nights and PGR3[/quote]
They also announced one with Blue Dragon, same price same look nothing special...

So pissed....I just found out Blue Dragon is a turn based RPG, I fucking hate turn based. Guess I won't be picking it up.

This Tenchu demo is playable. Hell yes! Plays smooth. Create your own guy at the beginning, male or female. You can put your sword away! Sweet! I love the Tenchu games!!!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
So pissed....I just found out Blue Dragon is a turn based RPG, I fucking hate turn based. Guess I won't be picking it up.[/QUOTE]

What in the world type of RPG did you think the creator of final fantasy would make? A Japanes Oblivion or Diablo?

Japanese RPG's are almost always turn based. They love that over there.

[quote name='thrustbucket']What in the world type of RPG did you think the creator of final fantasy would make? A Japanes Oblivion or Diablo?

Japanese RPG's are almost always turn based. They love that over there.[/quote]

Was hoping for Action RPG like Zelda.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']BUMP SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION[/quote]

No way to tell....Since both titles are expected to be big here as well, I don't see why they wouldn't release the demo's here as well. We'll find out tomorrow though.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']BUMP SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION[/QUOTE]

Why would Sonic be Japan only? It has mass appeal here as well.

As for FF2, I have no idea.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Has anyone had a chance to try out the Fuzion Frenzy 2 demo? How many levels? Is it playable on XBL?[/QUOTE]

Four mingames, I only played the first one, it sucked so hard that I want to ever play the full version.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']I liked FF2 I just wish you could play it online and use the vision cam, I will buy it for $40.[/QUOTE]
I'll buy it for $15 and thats with a GGC.

FF2 doesnt seem like its gonna be much different than the first, just better graphics and online play. Hopefully it'll atleast use the camera and put a picture for each player, so u can see someone getting pissed after they lose every minigame.

bread's done
Back