Sonic the Hedgehog: The Complete Series preorder $20.99 @ amazon

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Cool. Really enjoyed this, ESPECIALLY compared to the "made for 3 year olds" version before it[/QUOTE]
I'm the opposite, I liked the "3 year old" version a lot more than this one. I wish that one would be released.

[quote name='dios']wtf is DDD? link?[/QUOTE]

The link is incorrect. He meant DeepDiscountDVD.com, soon to be DeepDiscount.com.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm the opposite, I liked the "3 year old" version a lot more than this one. I wish that one would be released.[/QUOTE]Ha ha ha yeah, I enjoyed that more than the "serious" version as well. "Sonic, he's got an AAAAAATITUUUUDE," I mean come on.

Ah, the nostalgia from Saturday mornings passed. I used to get so pissed when I missed it. I even remeber most of the stupid theme song :p

sweet i never missed this! With Dungeons and Dragons on DVD now and Captain N coming up, my childhood cartoons are finally available for me to watch again. Hooray! Now if only I could get Wildfire, I would be happy.

I'm still pissed about the Twilight Princess thing. They canceled my order. The funny thing is that the page is still up saying it's $28.99 and that they lied to canceled orders saying the game was discontinued.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Muppet babies can go on dvd right after Square-One[/QUOTE]

MathNet FTW!

bread's done
Back