Sonic Unleashed possibly revealed

Grave_Addiction

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
unleashed-425.jpg

http://www.seganerds.com/2008/03/22/sonic-unleashed-possibly-revealed

Ah, Seganerds. You know, you guys where the ones who prompted me to th cagcast/cag forums in your recommended podcasts page

Thanks!

last sonic gme i really loved was sonic adventures on the dc. man that game blew my mind back then. i doubt they will ever make a sonic game that will surpass that.

The screens look pretty damn beautiful, but I'm still not sold that they'll be able to make another good Sonic game. The Wii's Sonic game was alright, but after the POS they released on X360/PS3, I'm a little nervous for this one as well.

Link doesn't work for me. Can someone post pics and/or text?

EDIT: Link and pic are working again. Looks good. If it plays decent (and isn't broken like the latest 360/PS3 games), I'll pick it up for Wii at a reasonable price.

I'm stunned Sonic is still considered relevant in today's video game market. The game looks promising (as has most of his recent titles) but I highly doubt it's going to be the earth shattering experience fans hope for (just like most, if not all, of his recent titles).

Ugh... another Sonic game? Seriously, somebody needs to take Sonic out back and put him out of his misery. And then do it a few more times to make sure. And then do some ritual to make sure he doesn't come back as a zombie.

[quote name='Vinny']Ugh... another Sonic game? Seriously, somebody needs to take Sonic out back and put him out of his misery. And then do it a few more times to make sure. And then do some ritual to make sure he doesn't come back as a zombie.[/QUOTE]
That gives me an idea for an interesting game. A mature rated game where you have to destroy zombie Sonic and his zombie army of cute woodland creatures.

bread's done
Back