Sony 50% off sale - Wireless Stereo Headset 12/26 *not exactly sure yet

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Issue 54 in the January 2012 issue of playstation official magazine shows a 50% off sale on Sony products and the Sony wireless stereo headset is one of them. I am not sure if the sale is going to be sony style stores. I am trying to get a hold of the magazine to check, or if any CAGs that have the magazine currently can check. The sale starts on 12/26. I was given this information from a friend.

I hope the sony 3d display is included in the sale, would make it $200.:whee:

While $50 would be my no-brainer price point, the ad does indeed state Up To and has no indication of WHERE it's going to be sold. Was hoping for a BF deal on this headset but noooo.

[quote name='cadeSILVER']While $50 would be my no-brainer price point, the ad does indeed state Up To and has no indication of WHERE it's going to be sold. Was hoping for a BF deal on this headset but noooo.[/QUOTE]

should have pre-ordered it like I did from amazon and gotten it for $60.

[quote name='seether254']should have pre-ordered it like I did from amazon and gotten it for $60.[/QUOTE]

AFAIK it was offered at $65. How'd you get it for $60?

Also, what model of time machine do you recommend?

[quote name='seether254']should have pre-ordered it like I did from amazon and gotten it for $60.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause:Thanks for the helpful advice, but I wasn't checking CAG when the deal was live.:applause::applause::applause:

these kinds of posts kill me, what good is your input??

i'm proud of you for pre ordering these and i'm sure you're just giddy , but unfortunately we can't go back in time..

bread's done
Back