Sony HT-7200DH 5.1 Home Theater System $384.95 shipped @ B&H

silent h3ro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
The Sony HT-7200DH is being sold under $385 shipped at B&H. It retails at $499 and most stores sell it over $430. Live.com also is offering cashback at B&H. This is a great price for anyone looking for a good value on 5.1 surround sound setup for a small to medium sized room. This system also plays very nicely with the PS3.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...&sku=550551&is=REG&si=rev#anchorToReadReviews

sony_ht-7200dh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any reviews on this setup? I've been looking to upgrade from my shitty Regent 5.1 in a box thing. I was going to go for 7.1, but if this is pretty decent, I'll just grab one...

and thanks for the post OP

The thing that compelled me buy this this setup is the fact that the receiver supports uncompressed audio and full 1080p through the 3 HDMI ports on the back of it (not pass through like cheaper/ older recievers), which is a must for watching blu-rays and playing the PS3. I had an older Sony HTiB before this one and I was really satisfied with what I got for what I paid so I think this is a no brainer considering how affordable it is at MSRP. Unfortunately I cannot find any legit reviews on it, only places like Amazon's user reviews, ect. I would check AVS forum and see what they have to say if you are really interested in it.

bread's done
Back