Sony Playstation 3 DualShock Controller (Black) $29.99 Shipped

I would buy a third controller but I don't have many games that allow 3 people playing. Off my head I can think of Motorstorm: PR, LBP, and Warhawk. If I buy another controller it'll be because one of old ones are going bad.

Broke down and got one. My sixaxis is fine, but I don't like the x button. It sticks a little bit. Doesn't effect gameplay at all, but it irks me.

for those of you getting killed on the shipping theyre selling the black ps3 controllers on amazon for 35 and some change.

I was gonna get the Ceramic White for 45 at Amazon, but I settled for this one. I now have four PS3 controllers huzzah!

Got one. Finally, my first Dualshock3. I always thought enjoying games had more to do with other things than with rumble, but I suppose every little bit contributes to the experience. Thanks OP.

Anyone not get confirmation on the order? I opted out of creating an account and checked out the non-member way, but I never got a confirmation e-mail and checking my order says no information found. I fear the order didn't go through for whatever reason.

Edit:
Well the purchase seems to be pending in my bank account, but I still can't get dell.com to acknowledge my purchase. Sent customer service an e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='radioactivez0r']Order status: In production, whatever that means.[/QUOTE]

Dell basically says something is "in production" when you order computer hardware because their whole business model is made to order. Uh, they don't make it till you order it (sort of). Why it applies to a PS3 controller...they're too lazy to implement a separate order status for third party items I guess.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Order status: In production, whatever that means.[/QUOTE]
Apparently means prepping for shipment. Mine has an estimated delivery date of 5/26. Holy crap.

I got the confirmation email but not the email that it's been shipped. I only placed the order thursday though so we'll see what happens monday. They may have run out of them.

[quote name='Lucian']Apparently means prepping for shipment. Mine has an estimated delivery date of 5/26. Holy crap.[/QUOTE]

Yep same here. I'll be patiently waiting though.

Got a response from customer service stating that confirmation e-mails can take up to 4 business days to send out. That seems pretty excessive, considering every business I've ever ordered from online, large or small, has sent a confirmation email immediately after purchase.

I got my confirmation email about 45 mins after ordering on Thursday Morning. My delivery date is still the 13th so here's hoping...

Got an email tonight saying there is a delay, but they are confident it will be here on or before May 26th...when I'm out of town. :\ Guess they didn't have enough stock to cover their orders? At least it wasn't cancelled.

My order is still listed as "in production", whatever that means. It's still got a delivery date of the 13th, though, which is...three days from now. Hmm.

Seems to be dead at the moment. Clicking on the link gives me:

"The product you have selected is not currently available for online purchase in the segment you have selected."

And searching/browsing for the Dualshock 3 brings up no items whatsoever. Doesn't even look like the item is even listed on their website anymore.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Got an email tonight saying there is a delay, but they are confident it will be here on or before May 26th...when I'm out of town. :\ Guess they didn't have enough stock to cover their orders? At least it wasn't cancelled.[/QUOTE]
Got the order delayed until 5/26 email also. I can wait for this price, though I hate that they charged me already.

I'm guessing that they completely underestimated the popularity this sale would bring. They probably reamed themselves by understocking the controller and now have to put them on backorder.

Mine also got delayed to the 26th, but for $64 shipped for 2 controllers, I can wait. Nothing quite like a fresh controller.:D

Had to speak with a rep, but finally got my confirmation e-mail. Looks like it'll ship around the 26th for me as well, but that's ok considering I bought this for Modnation Racers, which ships the same week.

got the delay email, but got a shipped email right now. Says shipped on the 10th(today), but expected delivery of 26th...

i got a confirmation email minutes after ordering friday morning. the email says the estimated delivery date is 5/13. when i click on the link in the email, the page still says the delivery date is 5/13 but it also says the order hasn't shipped and the status is "in production"

i don't really care when i get it, but it still would be nice to know what's going on.

ps - what do you think the chances are of gamestop letting my exchange the black ds3 from dell with an order i placed on gamestop's site for a blue ds3? the packing slip doesn't list any color so i was planning on claiming that i ordered two controllers at two different times and couldn't remember which order was for which color.

[quote name='cheapomonkey']i got a confirmation email minutes after ordering friday morning. the email says the estimated delivery date is 5/13. when i click on the link in the email, the page still says the delivery date is 5/13 but it also says the order hasn't shipped and the status is "in production"

i don't really care when i get it, but it still would be nice to know what's going on.

ps - what do you think the chances are of gamestop letting my exchange the black ds3 from dell with an order i placed on gamestop's site for a blue ds3? the packing slip doesn't list any color so i was planning on claiming that i ordered two controllers at two different times and couldn't remember which order was for which color.[/QUOTE]

They probably wont care. I went in to exchange my Greatest Hits GoW collection for a non greatest hits and the guy didnt even look at my packing slip. He saw that the game was still sealed and just swapped it with one from the drawer. Didn't even do a return, just traded me.

I just got my delayed email today. Delivery date is now 5/28. It's going to take them 3 weeks just to ship me a PS3 controller...that's pretty pathetic. At least I'll be saving $13 I guess. Probably should've ordered it from Amazon @ $35. I'd have it in my hands by now.

Got the order confirmed today but scheduled delivery is 5/26. Hmm a little strange but as long as it gets in my hands at some point it's all good. I finally hit 10 nukes on MW2. I can rest in peace.

bread's done
Back