Sony Playstation Home - Gen. Discussion & Info - Open Beta Available Now

I just wanted free junk but don't see any thing yet.

>>>NVM here are shirt codes, looking for more now.

Day 1) AH6D-5CB4-3NMD
N4GI-6NBC-JPHH

Day 2) 95NM-N5BN-RRGT
TA5T-G2BE-9TPR
6BEC-5GBD-8HT2

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if anyone is read the codes I listed, but looks like the shirts are limited so... Hopefully you guys are getting them. I'll add to the list when I get them, think there is a 4th shirt code out now...

Locust_Star wrote:
Anyhow, whats most important during E3 is that people remain aware of the fact that these vouchers are limited use. Each voucher code only grants 10,000 t-shirts. When they are gone, they are gone...Also: Not all of the codes are going to be given out in the [Presentation Podium Space]. They will be dispersed throughout all of Home. So if somebody wants to collect all of the goods, they are going to have to make the rounds in-world.

I used the first 2 codes last night and will try the third in a bit. Thanks for the info about them being limited, looks like I will need to look over at the Home forums to see if anything else is listed as well.

Anyone here know what happens when you redeem these codes via the PSN store website using a laptop? I just did it and it I got the tshirts, but I was just wondering how do I get them when I go log onto my PS3? As far as I know Home items don't show up in the download list.

Whey Sony first released clothing (via Home) I wondered, what in the hell are they doing? How are they going to get people to buy this virtual crap? I realize what it is... fucking peer pressure! You don't buy anything and then you're avatar looks like crap compared to what everyone else got on. My avatar looks like a bum, I had to tell him, I don't have money for no fancy fucking clothes.

anyway....

the infamous outfit should be unlocked today if u played demo so check your inventory . also i know of 1 more shirt code and will edit it in w the others later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know of a complete list anywhere with Home unlockables?
Like playing certain Home games to get scores you get items.. or even non home games (like the NAMCO Museum unlocks Home stuff)

Thanks

[quote name='Sinistar']Does anyone know of a complete list anywhere with Home unlockables?
Like playing certain Home games to get scores you get items.. or even non home games (like the NAMCO Museum unlocks Home stuff)

Thanks[/QUOTE]
There's this.

Yeah, it came out on Friday. I checked out the Infamous space for a minute. Nothing too earth-shattering, but I did order Infamous from Newegg today (gift certificate FTW) and I can't wait to get into it. Everybody that I know that has it says it's RAD. Yes, RAD.

[quote name='smiggity']Release what? The Infamous space is on there[/QUOTE]

no the FULL version of HOME

[quote name='starmask2k3']no the FULL version of HOME[/QUOTE]

I don't believe that there will be any additional "ZOMG WOW" features released once Home is no longer in Beta. Rather, Home will have enough 1st and 3rd party spaces to really have a "fleshed out" online social experience.

One's interpretation of "fleshed out" is always subjective.

hey so when you're doing the siren thing and you have headsets can you hear the people you're playing with or do you still have to add and activate them? I haven't tried the game yet but it sounds like something you should do with people with whom you can talk.

I've been messing around with Home lately, and I've got to say, it's really improved since I first stumbled across it. It'll be interesting to see where it goes.

Yeah I logged on the other night to check out the Infamous space, and I never knew that there were so many more spaces for other games. Saw lots of people wearing clothes that you have to buy, and actually had some fun checking out all the different game spaces and dropping some Resident Evil 5 statues in my house :p

Definitely improved since it was first released. They need to focus a bit more on finding people to play games with, and making more games compatible with game launching, rather than adding tons of mini-games for you to play for a whole 2 minutes though.

Anyone log into HOME today yet? Looks like the Buzz Quiz TV space is coming and also the Fight Night space as well.

[quote name='Richlough']Where's the Batcave ?[/QUOTE]

Bat Cave only shows up after you've popped in the game and made it to first save point. After that load up HOME and it should appear in your personal space.

[quote name='lmz00']Does anyone else's PS3 freeze up everytime Home gets to "Initializing?"[/QUOTE]

yes, you can delete home from the xmb (not the gamesave stuff) and re-install. Its like a 30+mb download. Make sure you go to central plaza when you quit, I along with others are having the freezing issue related to items in your personal home space. Its just easier that way so you don't have to delete your decorated space to get back on to home.

I deleted Home before installing the 1.30 update and my system still freezes all the time. It happens a lot when I am in my wardrobe but overall they just made some huge mistake in 1.30 as it seems most people are having troubles.

[quote name='mykee98']yes, you can delete home from the xmb (not the gamesave stuff) and re-install. Its like a 30+mb download. Make sure you go to central plaza when you quit, I along with others are having the freezing issue related to items in your personal home space. Its just easier that way so you don't have to delete your decorated space to get back on to home.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have the same problem.. But when I quit Home last (before 1.30), I was not in Central Plaza, now when I load HOME it automatically loads the apartment and freezes. How do you force it to go to Central Plaza?

[quote name='Sinistar']Yeah I have the same problem.. But when I quit Home last (before 1.30), I was not in Central Plaza, now when I load HOME it automatically loads the apartment and freezes. How do you force it to go to Central Plaza?[/QUOTE]

under gamesaves delete the house that is causing the freeze. Look down the list of gamesave stuff and either harbor home or whatever house is causing it will show up as seperate save. Just delete the house, you will get it back but it won't be decorated. There is a list of items that cause the freeze, fat princess throne is one of them.

[quote name='mykee98']under gamesaves delete the house that is causing the freeze. Look down the list of gamesave stuff and either harbor home or whatever house is causing it will show up as seperate save. Just delete the house, you will get it back but it won't be decorated. There is a list of items that cause the freeze, fat princess throne is one of them.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks, I didn't know that. I'll try that next time I boot up the PS3.

[quote name='Sinistar']Cool thanks, I didn't know that. I'll try that next time I boot up the PS3.[/QUOTE]

no prob, hope they fix it real soon.

smiggity,

just delete home, not the gamesave stuff.

Great, after not booting up Home for months I finally decide to do it so that I can look at my batcave because I just bought Batman:AA and it's broken. :lol:

bread's done
Back