Sony PS3 headset $84.99 newegg.com

I'm still thinking about the Kmart deal, which is the headset for $99.99 and God of War: Origins for free. I'm not going to stress myself out with the override process at Best Buy for GOW.

[quote name='NintendoCleveland']I'm still thinking about the Kmart deal, which is the headset for $99.99 and God of War: Origins for free. I'm not going to stress myself out with the override process at Best Buy for GOW.[/QUOTE]

good thinking, because its pretty confirmed to NOT work at best buy for GOW:O only on ICO/SotC

[quote name='Rangoth']The only thing I am wondering is how good is this headset. lol[/QUOTE]

From what I have read its pretty AVG. not much bass but sounds clear, ease of having a mic built in and USB recharging batt makes a big difference IMO.

So far I love it. My first wireless headset though. I wish you could turn the sound down more, it is loud even at low setting. I usually adjust the in-game vol to compensate. Word to the wise, the on/off button is the entire left side. Lot's of people having problems with that one.

I'm getting BF3 on PC and MW3 on PS3 I want to get a headset that will work on both platforms, I see that this one uses a usb connection will it also work on pc? If so that is a great deal considering that they're wireless.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I want it but since I missed it during the preorder for 75, this deal is kinda meh.[/QUOTE]

It was $65 actually :D

well being cheap and all i was wondering if it can be used for the 360 because i don't want to spend for two headset, perhaps a headset adapter?

[quote name='SGH360']well being cheap and all i was wondering if it can be used for the 360 because i don't want to spend for two headset, perhaps a headset adapter?[/QUOTE]
I doubt it since the headset works via a USB (bluetooth?) adapter, so I assume a system update allowed it to be recognized? It would be fantastic if even just using it for it's surround sound capability (even with no mic function) for the 360. But then I wouldn't guess that would work as the surround sound function isn't even utilized when watching blu-ray movies on the PS3.

[quote name='SGH360']well being cheap and all i was wondering if it can be used for the 360 because i don't want to spend for two headset, perhaps a headset adapter?[/QUOTE]

If thats what you wanna do, try looking into turtle beach headsets...they work on both. I have the x31's and can use them on both for sound (only mic works on 360 tho). I got these in the amazon $65 price and have beenhappy with them.

I still haven't opened mine from the amazon $65 preorder price. I'm probably going to send up just trading them somewhere for blu-rays or ps3 games or something.

bread's done
Back