Sony PS3 Wireless Headset $85 @ Sears

Is this the best price since the original preorder offers?

I'm interested in getting a pair, but I don't want to bite, if there is a chance for a better deal in a few months.

Where were you a week ago! I bought it at sony style for msrp but then got 2 at amazon for for a total of $150. I plan on returning one to sony style. If you want it, this is a great deal. It really is an amazing headphone and worth it. I doubt it will get lower than 80 any time soon.

Yeah that's a pretty good price for it. I got mine from Kmart when they did Uncharted 3 + Headphones for $120. Works really well; I was playing Fear 3 with them last night and almost wanted to turn them off because the sounds were creepier than the action on screen.

[quote name='JSD']Yeah that's a pretty good price for it. I got mine from Kmart when they did Uncharted 3 + Headphones for $120.[/QUOTE]

I bought this headset with the uncharted 3 deal at Kmart as well, I've been using them on MW3 and Skyrim they sound great and are really comfortable to wear even in long gaming stretches. I was able to use these on my PC as standard wireless headphones, couldn't figure how to get the mic to work on the PC though (I don't know if that its even possible)

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I bought this headset with the uncharted 3 deal at Kmart as well, I've been using them on MW3 and Skyrim they sound great and are really comfortable to wear even in long gaming stretches. I was able to use these on my PC as standard wireless headphones, couldn't figure how to get the mic to work on the PC though (I don't know if that its even possible)[/QUOTE]

It's possible on PC/Mac. You just have to go into your sound settings and manually direct the input to the headset.

bread's done
Back