Sony PS4 dualshock controller 49.99 @newegg

Kenshindono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
didn't see a thread on this. Newegg has the new blue PS4 controller on sale for 49.99. I havent seen these things go on sale much so figured id pass this along.. kinda pisses me off since i bought one 2 days ago for my buddys bday today at regular price >_<

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879261489&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL092614&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL092614-_-EMC-092614-Index-_-RetroVideoGameAccessories-_-79261489-L020D

*edit* forgot to put newegg in the title.. dont see an option for topic title edit

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't see a thread on this. Newegg has the new blue PS4 controller on sale for 49.99. I havent seen these things go on sale much so figured id pass this along.. kinda pisses me off since i bought one 2 days ago for my buddys bday today at regular price &gt;_&lt;

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879261489&amp;nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL092614&amp;cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL092614-_-EMC-092614-Index-_-RetroVideoGameAccessories-_-79261489-L020D

*edit* forgot to put newegg in the title.. dont see an option for topic title edit
Click "Edit", and then scroll down to the bottom of the window for "Use Full Editor". It should bring up the full editor, and at the top you should be able to edit the Topic Title.

I definitely need to pick up a DS4 soon as the kids are using my Vita as a second controller on Disney Infinity 2.0. It is a real pain. I haven't been keeping up with their prices, but I imagine this is good enough. Thanks OP.

i bought a blue one at best buy recently and its great, I believe Sony quietly changed some stuff about the thumbsticks soon after launch to eliminate tearing and wear issues with the original black DS4 (new black DS4s also should have the fix).  The white one is sexy as hell too.

Click "Edit", and then scroll down to the bottom of the window for "Use Full Editor". It should bring up the full editor, and at the top you should be able to edit the Topic Title.
thanks changed it. And yea i think the cheapest i've seen them was like $15 off if you bought knack a while back. So figured id post this.

@tearsintherain. I hope so! That stick thing is bs. Im super worried mine will start falling apart. By the way anyone notice these new ones feel a bit different in your hand? I swear my old one feels a bit smaller than the new ones. I thought it was just me but i had a few of my friends hold them and they agree

lol wtf? what asshole gave this thread 1 star?

@tearsintherain. I hope so! That stick thing is bs. Im super worried mine will start falling apart. By the way anyone notice these new ones feel a bit different in your hand? I swear my old one feels a bit smaller than the new ones. I thought it was just me but i had a few of my friends hold them and they agree
My left thumb stick was peeling badly on my launch DS4, so I bought these: http://www.amazon.com/GelTabz-Performance-Thumb-Grips-PlayStation-4/dp/B00GOOSV98/

Best $6 I've spent in a long time.

bread's done
Back