Sony PSP Bundle w/ 4 Games, 4 Movies & a 4GB SANDISK MS! No Reserve! .99 Starting Bid

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Link?[/quote]

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

My bad guys. The link has been updated in the original post. BID NOW! It' reached $112 in one day, no reserve, don't forget the $5 CAG Discount, bid, watch now!

You better be careful that Vero doesn't see your auction because they will remove it if they see custom firmware. I got my accound suspended because I was selling my slim psp with m33 firmware.

This is insane, since bidding on the psp bundle here I have recieved (no exaggeration) 22 spam e-mails from people telling me they are the seller of the item and they list the item number for the auction in the OP. They go on to say that the auction closed and the winning bidder did not pay and they ask what my best price is. Everyone single one is almost word for word the same. Is this common place now when bidding on popular items?

[quote name='JustBlaze']I don't understand exactly what your trying to say but that is my auction..[/quote]

I was just curious if anyone else had this same issue. It has nothing to do with you, Im bidding on a few things outside of this but every e-mail I've gotten references yours. I'm also wondering if this is common when bidding on popular stuff to get spammed by scammers.

Here are some of them:

hello westcoasttradingposte,
I`m Seller of item:
Item Number: 330204477815
i want to know you best price because i do have more .
If you are interested just give me a fast reply on this with your best price and you will find all the info that you want.
Thank You For your Time
If you are interested to buy please contact me
If you real want to buy give me your best price.
My product is brand new and the package it has all accessories.
I will wait your answer!
Thank You !!!
hello westcoasttradingposte,
I`m Seller of item:
Item Number: 330204477815
i want to know you best price because i do have more .
If you are interested just give me a fast reply on this with your best price and your full name and address.
Thank You For your Time
Hello westcoasttradingposte
We inform you that the item number 330204477815 that you bid for it was finish but the winner was to be a fake person, soo if you still are interested to buy it, you can contact the seller at this email adress [email protected] and speak about the price because is negociable. Thank you for using eBay.
That's the idea of most of them.

I'm getting a minimum of one every hour now.

Well.. I don't know what to tell you lol, except just ignore them! That is probably just another scheme similar to the infamous "injured cousin back in nigeria"

My listing ended last night, and the buyer has paid already, the item will be shipped on monday. Magiic, I would report those emails.

Mods can close thread. Thank you.

bread's done
Back