Sony PSP Stamina battery for sale

RickHarrisMaine

CAGiversary!
Looking to get $27 shipped for this. Its a genuine Sony, made in Japan (not hong kong or china) piece of goods. 2200 Milliamps (or whatever it is), and its new in the package, never been touched by human hands. I've not sold here, but I have perfect feedback on atariage and digitpress, under the same name, and eBay under Rick_Riley_Tate.

PM if interested.

Did you buy it off eBay or Dealextreme?

That is a decent price if it is authentic, and I trust that yours is.
The trouble is that Deal Extreme and ebay have fake ones that look EXACTLY like the real thing, logos, packaging and all for about $13 shipped.

The best way to tell is that the AUTHENTIC ones have a blue spot in the recycle logo on the back of the battery and the FAKE ones do not, but you would have to open it to find that out.

I doubt anyone cares, but the fake ones do not charge fully or read correctly as far as amount of charge left, cannot be used as a Pandora, and do not warn you when they are about to die. This is all due to the fact that they do not contain the eeprom chip that the genuine ones do.

Deal Extreme battery

sku_0486_1.jpg

I bought this at Target awhile back, and decided I just don't really need it. I've never opened it. I've looked up other ways to tell its genuine, and it looks like another way to tell is that its marked as Made in Japan, which mine is.

I tell you what. If anyone buys this, charges it up and are not happy with it, let me know and I'll take it back, no questions asked. Well I might ask for a paypal address or something like that, but that's about it.

If you bought it at Target, why not just return it there or at Walmart? I assume you paid more than $20 for it. Even without a receipt you would get store credit.

bread's done
Back