Sony PSP System Custom Firmware + MGS Port Ops and Megaman X Maverick Hunter

antpod

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)

PSP Value Pack plus Custom Firmware plus 2 games (Megaman X Maverik Hunter and MGS:pO)

pspsale.jpg

firmware.jpg

That will most likely pull down. You shouldn't mention that in the auction but have all bidders message you during auction.

[quote name='mike.m']You do know that's against Ebay rules as well as CAG's rules? That'll prolly get taken down.[/quote]

I'm shocked that this thread isn't closed. It is against the rules of cag, and ebay. On ebay they could just remove it for you which would cause alot of problems if someone bought it or they could flat out take you off ebay lol.

Not looking to thread crap, but to defend the OP, I've sold at least two psps with custom firmware on Ebay. When did it become illegal to do so? It may be against CAG rules, but if it's against Ebay rules, there're a ton of people breaking the rules...

[quote name='dragonjud']Not looking to thread crap, but to defend the OP, I've sold at least two psps with custom firmware on Ebay. When did it become illegal to do so? It may be against CAG rules, but if it's against Ebay rules, there're a ton of people breaking the rules...[/quote]I got my account suspended for 3 months for listing up a custom firmware PSP. You got lucky.

bread's done
Back