Sony PSP

duffman16

CAG Veteran
Feedback
7 (100%)
Haven't owned a handheld for a couple of years now. Looking to get into the latest and greatest.

I'm looking for a deal a PSP, don't really care which one,but looking for a bundle to get everything I need,such as memory,games and other accessories. Checked eBay,but I'm not very fond of it anymore.Too hard to navigate. Thanks for any help.

P.S. Also going to need somewhere to find a guide on which and how to put 3rd party systems on it that everyone else seems to have.

GoW bundle was mentioned. I'd wait for it. You usually get a 1GB memory stick and a game (GoW in this case) and a UMD movie...I think it's Superbad in that bundle. Definitely a good value!

No memory stick for the God of War bundle, but they are dirt cheap these days.

The 'limited-edition' God of War Entertainment Pack will include a "Deep Red" PSP with Kratos 'silk-screened' on the back, a copy of the game, Superbad UMD, and a PSN voucher to download Syphon Filter: Combat Ops from the PC PlayStation Store. The bundle will be available in June for $199.99.

[quote name='jacknicklson']K-mart has the original value pack for $110. Almost impossible to find, but worth a look if you have one in your area.[/quote]

where is this kmart. I have been looking for a new psp 1001
iconxbox360.gif

for a long time, and this is a realy good price.
iconpsp_r2.gif

bread's done
Back