• 60% off All Cellular Telephones

[*]Portable Audio
  • 60% off All Portable Audio Products

[*]TV & Home Audio
  • 60% off TV Stands & Wall Brackets
  • 50% off All TV & Home Audio/Video Components

[*]VAIO
  • 25% off All VAIO Computers & Tablets

[*]Pretty good selection of games when i went. games are msrp, so there most likelly $30, Gta 5, ac-black flag, many more. 
[*]Had no game systems at my store, big variety of speakers and much more.
LIST OF STORES THAT WILL BE CLOSING IS BELOW

• Pleasant Prairie
  • San Marcos
  • Aurora
  • Dolphin Mall
  • Dallas Galleria
  • Cherry Creek
  • Boca Raton
  • Wrentham
  • Woodbury
  • Comcast Labs
  • Pentagon
  • Tysons Corner
  • Menlo Park
  • Gilroy
  • Valley Fair
  • Las Vegas
  • U Village
  • Camarillo
  • Las Americas
  • Century City
these will be the stores closing

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, and I am sure you would benefit spiritually, financially and sexually if Sony goes bankrupt :roll:
Quite the contrary. Sony's presence is the sole reason things like Microsoft's power play to take away consumer control did not become forever forced on the industry. A lack of competition makes us all the poorer for it. I do not know why you are so hostile.

Oh and apparently the sale already started last week but it was only at 30% off on games and accessories icluding ps4 controllers. Once they increased it to 50% they had to ship all the ps4 items back to their warehouse.
They got 32 Gb ones? for Vita? Damn! If you happen to pass by again, I'll take one and pay for it + the shipping and 5$ for the trip :D My 8gb is full :(

Century City store had no PS4 accesories and only copies of Just Dance, Injustice and Angry Birds. Tons of Vita games but overall a bust.

First the corporate buildings now many of their stores. Sony seem to be in dire straights right now. I hope they don't become the Dreamcast of this generation.
they sold that building to move into a BIGGER building lol. as for the stores those were probibly not getting quite the consistant traffic that they would have liked compaired to other sony stores so they closed them which happens to all retail chains. oh and i dont see the ps4 becoming the dreamcast as its already sold more than half of what the dreamcast sold and it hasnt even been.out for 4 full months i believe, its an amazing console :D

I just went to the San Marcos store yesterday and they had a decent selection.  What I remember seeing is the following:

PS4: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Madden 25, Angry Birds: Star Wars, Injustice, NBA Live 14, LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes

PS3: Beyond: Two Souls, Wonder Book, Disney Infinity, inFamous Collection, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Vita: Teraway, Soul Sacrifice, Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time, PlayStation All-Stars

There was quite a bit more that I can't remember off the top of my head, but these were the ones that stood out to me.

Got back from the one is Tysons, VA.

No more PS4 accessories. Last ones were bought while I was getting some stuff. Had no tablets, headphones, etc. Had one PS3 12 GB left at 25% off. I also bought the last 32 vita card. Other than that they had some games. Mostly the common ones people listed above like Killzone and stuff. All that was 50% off. They said their last day was the 22nd and that they would be selling the display stuff closer to that date.

Just got back from Pentagon City store. They have a decent number of games.  I picked up LBP Vita.  It was marked at $39.99 but rang up $31.99, so total was $15.99 after 50% off.  They also had about 4 16 GB vita memory cards but those were $59.99 so $29.99 after discount.  

Dolphin Mall in Florida -

No Walkmans, No Phones, No Laptops, No Vita Memory Cards, No Cameras, No Lenses, No TVs. All they had left are Displays Models and they are not allowed to sell them according to the rep, they will be shipped back for refurb'ing and sold online after the store closes.

What they did have: Some old PS3 and PS4 games and some Vita games.

Vita: (30% off)
Tearaway
Hotshots Golf
ModCart Racers or w/e

PS3: (30% off)
Bioshock infinite
Crysis 3
Assassins creed 4

PS4:
The shooting one... I cant recall the name, Killzone? maybe?
Krank
Assassins Creed 4

They also had headphones (refurbs).

I wouldn't bother with this one folks, nothing much to see here. All I wanted was a vita memory card, but no dice.
Yeap I can vouch for the wasteland that is the Sony store in Dolphin mall. Did pick up Black Flag and Metal Gear Revengence for more than 50% though.

Seattles U Village store does not have too much left. they do have a few PS$, PS3, and PSVita games and PS3 systems (Including Last of Us bundle)

Games I can remember seeing:

PS4:

-Call of Duty Ghost

-Assasins creed Black Flag

-Killzone Shadow Fall

-NFS Rivals 

- Angry Birds Star wars

-Madden 25

-Just Dance 2014

-Injustice Gods Amoung US Ult. Ed/

-Lego Marvel

-NBA2K14

-Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack

PS3:

-NFS: Most Wanted (1 copy left)

-GT5

-MLB13

-Beyond

-Grand Theft Auto V

-All-Stars Battle Royale

-Little Big Planet 2 or mybe Karting (can't remember which)

-and a few others but not much

- about 20 Dual Shock 3's

-some but very little Move controlers and chargers

-PS Eye Cameras

PS Vita

-All Stars Battle Royale

-Angry Birds Star wars

-Reality Fightes 

-Call of Duty 

-Sly Cooper thieves of time

-Little big planet

Rayman legends-Killzone Mercenary

-MLB13

-Soul Sacrifice

-All Vita Memory cards 4, 8, 16, 32

-Travel pouch

-PS vita Starter kits

-Protective film

-PS Vita portable charger

Most everything else is camera accesories bags, tablet accesories, a few headphones

They do have display items but they wont sell them until they get word that they can or if they have to ship them back.

Last Day open is 03/23/2014

Went to Camarillo, CA store. All of CAGkrazy's prices are still the same.

Except my Arkham Origins. Confused, I was rung up for only $19.99. (No discounted red tag [$59.99]. Receipt says it's originally $49.99.)

Stock as of 3:00PM PST today (Sunday):

2dguhcw.jpg

161lr48.jpg

23hvxgn.jpg

@ Camarillo: No consoles, no PS+, no controllers. PS Move sticks but didn't bother asking (sorry).

Non-game related:

Headphones (entry-level MDRs), earphones, SD cards, micro SD cards, accessories for phones/tablets, screen cleaner, optical cables, HDMI cables, digital cameras (low-level DSCs), HAD boomboxes/stereos (gone by EOD).

No HDTVs [plenty on display but not for sale], no laptops or tablets [some on display but not for sale], no phones or insanely dope digital point-and-shoot cameras or DSLRs or lenses [again - a bunch on display but not for sale].

Best items were in the "Open Box" section, but are excluded from the massive sale. Saw 1 47" Bravia LED, 2 laptops, 3 digital handycams, 1 Xperia Z Ultra, and couple of other accessories. These were only 10% - 30% off.

My best pickup today, though:

243g2nl.jpg

When to the Menlo Park store tonight.

When I walked in all I saw were empty shelves.

Went over to the game case and all games were 70% off!!

Some PS4 games were ringing up at $18

KIllzone

Call of Duty

Knack

NBA Live

Some $15

Injustice

Just Dance

They had Skylanders Swap Force starter sets at 70% off for both PS4 and PS3 (Didn't price check but marked 74.99)

PS Vita games were ringing up between $4.80 and $9.60.

Batman Arkham

Angry Birds Star Wars

Lego Marvel Heroes

Lego Batman 2

Some Spiderman game

Soul Sacrifice

PSV All Stars

Sly Cooper

PS3 games (Not priced)

GTA V

Gran Turismo 5

Puppeteer

God of War Saga

Metal Gear Rising

Assassins Creed games

Plus a bunch more I cant remember.

Noticed some camera stuff in one case but did not see what the discount was.

I think they are closing in a few days so stuff probably wont last long.

There were quite a few copies of many of the games left when I was there tonight.

Call of Duty and Killzone for the PS4 had at least 20 copies of each.

GTAV had a whole row left in the case

Sounds like the discounts are getting bigger as the days dwindle down.

May swing by a second time if this really is the case.

Century mall has 70% off in videogames. I just bought the follow games:

Injustice ps4 15
Injustice psvita 7.20
Diablo 3 15
Assassins Creed Liberations 7.30
Soul Sacrifice 9.60
Vita portable charger 15

SDHC 8gb class 10 $2

Century mall has 70% off in videogames. I just bought the follow games:

Injustice ps4 15
Injustice psvita 7.20
Diablo 3 15
Assassins Creed Liberations 7.30
Soul Sacrifice 9.60
Vita portable charger 15

SDHC 8gb class 10 $2
Which city's century mall? If it's the L.A. one, anything left (particularly Diablo III)? Thanks.

Galleria Mall in Dallas was pretty much out when I went with my GF. We got Skylanders Swap Force for like $30 so that was nice.

Just got back from Century City.

Wow, it's deserted.

70% off games/acc.

90% off everything else

Floor models ONLY 20% off.

Accessories are basically just the PS Vita cases, 8GB cards and screen covers.

Games are meh. RE6 and Hitman Absolution for a few bucks. Otherwise, they have a TON of PS4 versions of Just Dance 2014, Angry Birds Star Wars and Skylanders Swap Force starter kits. ($75 before, so $22.50 with 70% off)

No Assassin's Creed stuff left. Some NFS:Most Wanted, sports games and PS All Stars Battle Royale.

I'm hearing that all US based Sony stores will be closed by the end of the year. So if your local store isn't closing now, keep an eye on it.

Can't wait to hit up Stanford than. I know, I sound like a jerk. But I went 2 weeks ago and it was empty. Anyways how does Valley Fair look?

Just got back from Century City.

Wow, it's deserted.

70% off games/acc.

90% off everything else

Floor models ONLY 20% off.

Accessories are basically just the PS Vita cases, 8GB cards and screen covers.

Games are meh. RE6 and Hitman Absolution for a few bucks. Otherwise, they have a TON of PS4 versions of Just Dance 2014, Angry Birds Star Wars and Skylanders Swap Force starter kits. ($75 before, so $22.50 with 70% off)

No Assassin's Creed stuff left. Some NFS:Most Wanted, sports games and PS All Stars Battle Royale.
Damn, I would clean them out of all their 4K TV stock if it was remotely decent, but those are absurdly overpriced. Only 20% off the floor models? Any brand new TVs there and if so, wonder what the discount is if any...

anyone been over to wrentham since last weekend?  Wondering if the sales have gone up to 70% as some other stores have already.

Got back from the one is Tysons, VA.

No more PS4 accessories. Last ones were bought while I was getting some stuff. Had no tablets, headphones, etc. Had one PS3 12 GB left at 25% off. I also bought the last 32 vita card. Other than that they had some games. Mostly the common ones people listed above like Killzone and stuff. All that was 50% off. They said their last day was the 22nd and that they would be selling the display stuff closer to that date.
Just happened to wander into this thread because I didn't think there was a Sony store near me. Had no idea Tysons had one. I may try to go tomorrow if it's their last day and see if there's anything good.

anyone been over to wrentham since last weekend? Wondering if the sales have gone up to 70% as some other stores have already.
Went last night, 70% now. Only Angry Birds and Just Dance left for PS4. Store is pretty much empty.

Went to Wrentham last night because I didn't know they were already in the process of liquidating. The place is pretty much empty, they have about 3 TVs, a couple laptops, some speakers & sound bars, and a ton of ear buds. All the PS stuff is gone which sucks because I was hoping to be able to pick up a second controller for my PS4 since I'm tired of waiting on the Color ones to come out.

I did almost pick up one of their TVs but they are only 20% off which is not much of sale as that's the same discount most places give for display/open box items.

I got all excited until I realized this thread was from last week and there is probably nothing left.  I was kinda hoping to buy an MP3 player, but they probably don't have any more.

Went to Wrentham last night because I didn't know they were already in the process of liquidating. The place is pretty much empty, they have about 3 TVs, a couple laptops, some speakers & sound bars, and a ton of ear buds. All the PS stuff is gone which sucks because I was hoping to be able to pick up a second controller for my PS4 since I'm tired of waiting on the Color ones to come out.

I did almost pick up one of their TVs but they are only 20% off which is not much of sale as that's the same discount most places give for display/open box items.
you were at least a week late to the party. When I went last saturday, there were no ps4 controllers to be seen. I contemplated buying some of the fps games for $30, but hesitated. Was hoping to get them at a better price but if you're saying they're all out, you've just saved me a 1 hour trip.

Just came back from the San Marcos TX store.

Got Bioshosck Infinite (includes original Bioshock) $8

Killzone Mercinary Vita for $9

They had Tearaway and Rayman Legends for the same price, but I already own those.

Went to Dolphin Mall store earlier today. They had Borderlands 2 for ps3 and for ps4 they had Killzone, Just Dance, and Angry birds star wars..

Just Dance and Angry birds trade in to Best buy for $28 and they cost $15 at Sony.. Killzone costs 18 and trades in for 22 at Gamestop.

They had a ton of ps vita accessories minus the memory cards and a couple laptops but they sold out by the time was done. Display tvs still left, a ton of refurbished/new Sony earphones, some cameras, and a couple of display tvs. Pretty much it, everything new was pretty much gone.

bread's done
Back