Sony store having 25% off sale on all clearance that ends in $.97

DonkeyPunch

CAGiversary!
I just hit up the store in the Cherry Creek Mall in Denver and I picked Heavy Rain for $12. Kingdom of Amalar was $49.97 before the discount and there was a bunch of other games for the PS3 and the Vita. They had TVs and PCs on sale also.

The Boston Sony Store had 50% off a bunch of stuff. I wasn't there but my brother did pick me up Uncharted 3 Collectors edition for $25. He said there were about 7-8 left.

[quote name='whitereflection']Nice. Do you remember any of the PS3 games and prices?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. I was looking at The Darkness 2 special edition for $29.97 and Resistance 2 CE for $39.97. I saw Amalar and Mass Effect 3 for $49.97 also. All the prices are before discount. I'm going back Monday and see if I can pick up more.

I just went to the Houston store and didn't notice any signs saying additional 25% off but maybe it would be taking off at cashier.

Boca Raton was an additional 25% off. Decent selection of games. Grabbed a GT5 and Touch my Katamari for $15 a piece.

[quote name='DonkeyPunch']I just hit up the store in the Cherry Creek Mall in Denver and I picked Heavy Rain for $12. Kingdom of Amalar was $49.97 before the discount and there was a bunch of other games for the PS3 and the Vita. They had TVs and PCs on sale also.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I live off of Kipling so it sounds like I will be taking a trip there later today or tomorrow. Thanks OP.

[quote name='SuperRocker47']The Boston Sony Store had 50% off a bunch of stuff. I wasn't there but my brother did pick me up Uncharted 3 Collectors edition for $25. He said there were about 7-8 left.[/QUOTE]

I called a Sony Store. Yup, called! And, the lazy employee was like, 'its $50, was $100'. He didn't want to check into anything. Might've been a good thing, lol.

I have been thinking about the 3D in that game. Hmm.. Thanks for the heads up!

I got a couple things in the Houston Galleria store last week

ultimate marvel vs capcom (vita) = $22.49 ($29.99 + 25% off)
Medieval Moves: Deadmunds Quest = $14.97 (I think this ones on Clearance)

Dallas store was apparently only doing 25% off on the PS3 clearance games and not the Vita or Blu-ray stuff (bummed me, they had the complete Star Wars saga at 80 marked as clearance).

I recall a bunch of MW3, Twisted Metal, and Skyrims at $50. Saint's Row 3, MGS HD Collections and one Amalur at $40. One Ultimate MvC3 and a bunch of MKs for $30, a couple Ratchet All4Ones for $15, and a smattering of other stuff. They had several Uncharted 3 CE's but they were marked 49.99 instead of clearance (not a horrible deal still).

[quote name='FadeToOne']Dallas store was apparently only doing 25% off on the PS3 clearance games and not the Vita or Blu-ray stuff (bummed me, they had the complete Star Wars saga at 80 marked as clearance).

I recall a bunch of MW3, Twisted Metal, and Skyrims at $50. Saint's Row 3, MGS HD Collections and one Amalur at $40. One Ultimate MvC3 and a bunch of MKs for $30, a couple Ratchet All4Ones for $15, and a smattering of other stuff. They had several Uncharted 3 CE's but they were marked 49.99 instead of clearance (not a horrible deal still).[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you are actually lookin for it or not but happened to notice shortly after reading this that the SW complete saga blu ray set is $70 f/s at BestBuy.com right now http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Star-Wa...at02015&id=2208592&ref=39&CJPID=552179&loc=01

[quote name='gundie']Was at a Sony store earlier today. Saw no sign about extra 25% discount.[/QUOTE]

Forgot to mention in my post, there was no sign mentioning the additional 25% off. It wasn't until I got to the register that the cashier mentioned it.

They also had this wheel for $60. It was damn tempting but I held off.

[quote name='czissis']Forgot to mention in my post, there was no sign mentioning the additional 25% off. It wasn't until I got to the register that the cashier mentioned it.

They also had this wheel for $60. It was damn tempting but I held off.[/QUOTE]

It still seems that like it's YMMV.
This was not in effect at the Long Island (NY store).

Did not work at the store in Valley Fair, San Jose CA. I asked the person at the counter and she just pointed at a specific shelf of other non-gaming accessories that had a 25 percent off tag on it.

I went to sony store today , checked the clearance tray but there was only a few psp game and chargers, saw the uncharted 3 collectors edition but it was marked $49.99 also saw the uncharted dual pack it was marked regular price $39.99, they were on a shelf they were not in the clearance basket should have asked if they were on clearance if i had checked this thread before, will go back and check , anyone knows if sony store will clearance the uncharted dual pack?

Went to the Sony store in Tyson's Corner, VA. There was one small sign advertising the sale, hidden a bit out of the way. I asked the guy at the register to ensure it was off the sticker price and he had to ask around to make sure. Ended up buying some PS3 component cables that I'll use for my PS2, cost me $11.79 with tax.

One thing to note however is that it rung up for $14.97; they had to manually apply the 25% off. As such I would consider this YMMV. Eligible games have orange stickers as opposed to the usual white ones. Deals others may be interested in include Rayman Origins for $15, The 3rd Birthday for $12, after discount.

No luck with the uncharted 3 collectors edition, they were marked $49.99, asked guy to scan it i told him they were 50% off, it still showed $49.99, scanned uncharted dual pack, still ringing regular price $39.99 ,, is there any store that still sells this uncharted dual packs for $19.99, missed the deal at hestbuy

bread's done
Back