Sony Style: Buy any PS3 and get a free game of your choice

Bluetao

CAG Veteran
Stopped in the local Sony Style store today and they had a sign up advertising this deal. Any title in the store $60 or less was fair game. I was in the market for a PS3 so I nabbed one.

They're probably clearing out old inventory to prep for the new 160 gb models?

Dunno how long it'll last, or if it's available at every location. There's no sign of it on the Sony Style website.

or they might be clearing stock out with the ps3 that doesn't have the bootloader code due to the jailbreak last week.

^no. they're clearing out inventory cuz it's being discontinued and replaced with 160/320gb models

i've worked at a sony style, we had this deal going during christmas, but it was get two older games free, and the good ones went fast. once they're outta stock on games you're SOL. or if you're a smooth talker (or have boobs) and the manager is a sucker you can pull off something crazy.

and don't let them talk you into an extended warranty! lol. that's the only commission they make. and you don't need it.

[quote name='jallen']i've worked at a sony style, we had this deal going during christmas, but it was get two older games free, and the good ones went fast. once they're outta stock on games you're SOL. or if you're a smooth talker (or have boobs) and the manager is a sucker you can pull off something crazy.

and don't let them talk you into an extended warranty! lol. that's the only commission they make. and you don't need it.[/QUOTE]

you have any "case in point" to share with us on what would be "something crazy"?

bread's done
Back