Sony video unlimited season pass issue

Firmbizbws

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone, not exactly sure where this thread should be placed but since it relates to the ps4 I figured it would be best to place it here.

A few weeks back I purchased season 7 of sons of anarchy via the ps4 using the new season pass option about $28. Everything has been fine up til this week.

Last week when episode 9 came out, it was unlocked and ready to be watched on Wednesday night, the day after it aired.

This week, it's Friday morning now at 12am and the latest episode still has not become unlocked and furthermore it shows up on the ps4 as not purchased. Meaning that the episode is available to watch however somehow it doesn't recognize that I purchased the entire season, which includes that episode.

I tried calling customer service but at this time they are closed. So I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this same problem with the season pass feature, with this show or any other show since the season pass option has become available?

Thanks.

Just spoke with a customer representative and they said its a know issue and people are reporting that they have had issues with the last 3 episodes. I'm assuming this is because of the whole season pass thing being new. Anyway he said to check the blogs and call back in 48 hours if the issue still persists

bread's done
Back