SonyRewards.com Special Offers!

Filmmaker

CAGiversary!
For those of you in or thinking about joining the free Sony Blu-ray club, they have a new offer on these four discs, plus 100 bonus points (if you have a Sony rewards Visa card) when you register them!
You can join the club here:
http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/clubs/bluray/

Get $10.00 off EACH of these titles just released on Blu-ray Disc™ until June 14th!
" Air Force One " - SPECIAL BONUS: $10 e-Movie Cash for "The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3"
" Anaconda "
" Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete "
" Glory " - SPECIAL BONUS: $10 e-Movie Cash for "The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3"
Only Sony Pictures Blu-ray Club members, like you, can enjoy $10 discount coupons on hot, new movies released to Blu-ray disc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ONE(1) COUPON CODE USE PER ORDER!
We recommend you copy and paste the code into the coupon entry field during our checkout process to obtain your discount. That's it! The value of your coupon will be deducted from your order. If you would like to take advantage of savings on multiple titles found within this email you must complete multiple orders. If you have any further questions, or experience difficulties redeeming your coupon, please visit our FAQ section or contact our customer service.

Air Force One
1)Click here to go to the Sony Rewards Catalog page and log in
2)Add this item to your shopping cart
3)Go to your cart.
Enter your $10.00 coupon code in the COUPON DISCOUNT BOX: AF1
A $10.00 discount will automatically be applied to your order.

4)Verify and complete your order.
SPECIAL BONUS:
Air Force One includes e-Movie Cash - Redeem a movie ticket through BD-Live and see the new movie "The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3", in theaters June 12th. The movie ticket is good for up to $10 at participating theaters and expires July 31, 2009.

Anaconda
Here's how to get yours:
3)Go to your cart.
Enter your $10.00 coupon code in the COUPON DISCOUNT BOX: anaconda

4)Verify and complete your order

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete
Here's how to get yours:
3)Go to your cart.
Enter your $10.00 coupon code in the COUPON DISCOUNT BOX: FF7

Glory
Here's how to get yours:
3)Go to your cart.
Enter your $10.00 coupon code in the COUPON DISCOUNT BOX: glory

SPECIAL BONUS:
Glory includes e-Movie Cash - Redeem a movie ticket through BD-Live and see the new movie "The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3", in theaters June 12th. The movie ticket is good for up to $10 at participating theaters and expires July 31, 2009.

On the surface, this may not seem to be much of a deal but if you have any BD-Live enabled Sony titles, you can register them and get another $1 worth of credit for each one. I got a better deal on GLORY by pairing it with DR. STRANGELOVE for less than $14 each shipped via Columbia House's current BOGO offer, but this SonyRewards.com deal (along with with registering three of my BDs) allowed me to snag AIR FORCE ONE for $14.95 shipped, cheaper even than it will be if the semi-annual DeepDiscount.com deal happens...

I can't get the code "AF1" to work, not do I see anything about the movie cash during the check out process and I went all the way to the end. What was the price of your disc? I see it listed for 1494 points now, which is $14.94.

have to look into this.. i have been registering sony bd's through my player.. but when i try to log into the website using my email address.. it says im not a member...

Is there a list anywhere of the Sony BD-Live titles that are registerable for this rewards program? I assume the real early on ones like Walk Hard don't work?

Also, how much of a hassle is it to register the movies?

[quote name='jonboy71']I can't get the code "AF1" to work, not do I see anything about the movie cash during the check out process and I went all the way to the end. What was the price of your disc? I see it listed for 1494 points now, which is $14.94.[/QUOTE]

Looks like you're looking at the SD-DVD; the Blu-ray is here: http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/redeem/product/index/4?&pid=BD26951. After registering, doing the (weekly? monthly?) poll and registering three Sony BD-Live titles, I got it shipped for $14.95. I did have a problem with the coupon code not working the same day that I registered as a member, but it worked the very next day, so maybe you have to hold off one day after registering to order...?

[quote name='Ruined']Is there a list anywhere of the Sony BD-Live titles that are registerable for this rewards program? I assume the real early on ones like Walk Hard don't work?

Also, how much of a hassle is it to register the movies?[/QUOTE]

All the titles they released from 4/8/2008 on (circa the release of THE 6TH DAY) should be BD-Live enabled. And registering them, as long as your player is connected to the internet, couldn't be easier...

[quote name='guyver2077']have to look into this.. i have been registering sony bd's through my player.. but when i try to log into the website using my email address.. it says im not a member...[/QUOTE]

I have the same issue, anybody encounter this and find a solution?

After registgering 10 BD, they automatically convert your points for a $10.00 off certificate. Has anyone received one of these yet? If so, how long does it take to come? Is it sent via email or snail mail?

[quote name='erectiontown']if you register enough stuff it can be cheap, but it's full price 39.99[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks. So assuming I register 10 BDLive movies and enter the coupon code, I can get it for $19.99?

That's pretty meh...

bread's done
Back