Sony's E3 press conference

I wanna see two things.

First of all a new PS4 only Gran Turismo. Just because I wanna see how they handle the new horsepower :drool: .

Second PS4 exclusive JRPG games.

Fallout 4 would be nice too...

Besides all of the game, I just want a system update to let me listen to my own music while playing video games. Also play my own video either over the air and or via flag drive.

Besides all of the game, I just want a system update to let me listen to my own music while playing video games. Also play my own video either over the air and or via flag drive.
Yup, time for Sony to add in all the media stuff the ps3 has. Only thing it needs OS wise. Oh and fix the damn auto upload of saves, annoying to have multiple messages about it failing to upload.

Cant wait for tonight.

I'm really excited for tonight. I just hope that Sony can prove to me that they are indeed in full development of the Last Guardian :/ At this point a teaser should at least be there, how long have we waited? If it shows up at E3, that will warrant a purchase of a PS4 for me.

I just saw Jimmy Fallon screw around with Morpheus and I'm pretty damn excited for it. 

I've seen Oculus and that looked cool but Morpheus looks substantially more fun because of Move. I never really considered it before, but VR headsets are just a display but with the addition of Move, it basically takes the interactivity to a whole new level. 

But I can see it getting to be pretty damn expensive. A Morpheus unit and two Move remotes would probably cost at least $300. 

With most of the multiplat games coming out shown at the MS Conference, I would think that Sony is going to have a good bit of time for Morpheus at their conference. There are a couple of games that weren't show at MS like Arkham Knight, but unless there are a bunch of new things that haven't leaked yet, Sony is going to have to have something to fill the timeslot. 

I would definitely be interested in getting one at some point in the future even though I know it would most likely make me hurl on myself. It is just one of the few types of gaming experiences that I have not had before in any meaningful way. Of course there is a very good chance that Sony releases it then stops supporting it a few months down the line as well. Who knows. 

Morpheus and PS Now... hopefully it all isn't like when E3 was used for Move.

There are plenty of third party that haven't been shown yet.  ME, Arkham Knight, MGS V, Destiny.. etc.

Ah yeah .. forgot about Metal Gear and Destiny. Both of those actually make sense for Sony. Don't really care about PS Now but I would like to see some more stuff on Morpheus. Really hope we get a good showing of Project Beast as well. 

I would like to see more varied multiplayer modes than just "shoot at the red guy." As underwhelming as most of Watch Dogs was, where it shined was its hacking and tailing multiplayer. Would love to see more stuff like that.

Where I think Sony will disappoint fans is that PS Now will be underwhelming in terms of pricing if they announce anything about it.

Most probable scenario is that you rent games for about 99 cents a day with a little discount for week-long and 30-day rentals. So a 30-day rental might run you $20.

Best case scenario is that you can insert any PS3 disc into your PS4 and the PS Now app will recognize it and boot the game.

Another okay scenario is that all your digital PS3 purchases are recognized and you can access them on PS4 or Vita's PS Now app.

But I don't think either of those will happen, and it will be rentals and purchases even of games you already own.

Last edited by a moderator:
So The Order was about zombies? And it's zombies on rails.

Yeah, I'm off the bandwagon for this game.

Completely underwhelmed by sonys presser. Metal Gear used to be so great, now tech has let kojima make a whole game a cinema. I probably wont even play it. 10 secs of uncharted 4 which will probably have zombies like the rest of their games. No longer interested at all in the Order... hairy zombies that are immune to bullets? Blah. And stop bragging on damn 8 bit indie games. We paid 400$ to play this?!

Completely underwhelmed by sonys presser. Metal Gear used to be so great, now tech has let kojima make a whole game a cinema. I probably wont even play it. 10 secs of uncharted 4 which will probably have zombies like the rest of their games. No longer interested at all in the Order... hairy zombies that are immune to bullets? Blah. And stop bragging on damn 8 bit indie games. We paid 400$ to play this?!
I forgot to mention the Ratchet and Clank...... MOVIE!? Who gives a crap about a movie? Oh, and a shiny brand new OLD Ratchet that "takes full advantage of the ps4"?! Those developers could be making an actual new game? Sony thinks they have won this generations console war. Thats the only way this e3 is explained. No Gran Tourismo either.....

I forgot to mention the Ratchet and Clank...... MOVIE!? Who gives a crap about a movie? Oh, and a shiny brand new OLD Ratchet that "takes full advantage of the ps4"?! Those developers could be making an actual new game? Sony thinks they have won this generations console war. Thats the only way this e3 is explained. No Gran Tourismo either.....
Sorry you feel that way... as A sony fan and a fan of the PS2, PS3, and now the PS4... they announced game sI care about. LBP3, I will wait on the Order. And FYI, from first impressions, i think that is not a zombie but a warewolf, thus the coherent speaking and the growing. I will wait till we see more, they said it is completely the same game play mechanics of Gears in that setting. They showed a bad trailer from what journalists are saying.

Was No Man's Sky 8 bit? Blood borne? Not to mention we didn't even get the new game Sony Santa Monica is developing, or Sony bend!

I love the conference except for the dumb stuff in the middle regarding hardware and PS Plus etc. Along with the powers announcement. I was happy for that, but it simply needed a press release not an E3 announcement.

So as for announcements, the reason I loved Son'y is they did a lot of games like MS, but focused on Exclusives!

Uncharted 4

The Order

Bloodborne

LBP3

No Man's Sky

Infamous First Light

The Last of Us Remastered

Ratchet and Clank

Grim Fandango

And we all are getting into the PS Now Beta with some very good titles available to play!

Including Dead Space 3, God of War Ascension, MGS: Ground Zeroes

Honestly that is a lot, and most things are slated for this year or 2015. which at most press conferences they announce game with no date or even further off. This might have been the reason we didn't see anything from Sony Bend, Sony Santa Monica, etc. due to their titles still being early in development

Uncharted 4. No gameplay
The Order. Resident Evil in the old days.
Bloodborne. More dead things.... that arent.
LBP. I will like.
No Mans Sky. Might be ok but still just indie crap.
Infamous LL. Finally dlc for Infamous. But wait.... You dont need SS to even play it? Kicking me in the balls sony. Another reason I will never download a aaa game again!
Last of Us. Old game made shiny. And charging 60.00 is laughable.
Ratchet and Clank. Are you serious? The movie? Or old game made shiny? That counts?
Grim Fangango. Im an old (30's) gamer. I have no idea what this is.

My friends and I watched together in a ps4 party. We were all completely bored half way into the presser. Im a sony fan too. Otherwise I wouldnt care. It was bad. Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil is prob going to be my only new purchase in the near future.

Uncharted 4. No gameplay
The Order. Resident Evil in the old days.
Bloodborne. More dead things.... that arent.
LBP. I will like.
No Mans Sky. Might be ok but still just indie crap.
Infamous LL. Finally dlc for Infamous. But wait.... You dont need SS to even play it? Kicking me in the balls sony. Another reason I will never download a aaa game again!
Last of Us. Old game made shiny. And charging 60.00 is laughable.
Ratchet and Clank. Are you serious? The movie? Or old game made shiny? That counts?

My friends and I watched together in a ps4 party. We were all completely bored half way into the presser. Im a sony fan too. Otherwise I wouldnt care. It was bad. Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil is prob going to be my only new purchase in the near future.
You don't even warrant a respectful response on this solely. I see how ignorant you truly are... :twoguns:

no mans sky- has me intrigued. I thought the footage looked stunning, easily could get lost flying around and doing nothing else. the other part that truly stuck with me, was the speaker. he was nervous but very passionate about his game. the way he described just how expansive it would be...wow wow wow.

stoked for grim fandango, lbp 3 (of course) and while I thought after uncharted 4 teaser was shown...that they would close with last guardian.

Its not super mainstream and in the bunch of games like Monkey Island point and click adventure. Not for everyone I would assume it is getting its graphics updated but yea a telltale game before telltale was around basically.

Boring presentation, but showed lots of games that I'm interested in. Too many cutscenes over gameplay shown though.

Haven't watched any if the other press conferences yet to compare.

What happed to the zombie mmo game and  that one game with the robot girl 

bread's done
Back