Sonystyle.com Still Offering PS3 Game Deals - Dead Space, Golden Axe: BR for $21.88

shqype

CAGiversary!
Sonystyle is still offering deals on new PS3 games. You just need to look.

Dead Space is being offered for $21.88 (plus tax), and free shipping is included. Other games at a discounted price are Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (same as yesterday) and Golden Axe: Beast Rider.

Discounts are applied once the item is put in the cart.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shqype']Sonystyle is still offering deals on new PS3 games. You just need to look.

Dead Space is being offered for $21.88 (plus tax), and free shipping is included. Other games at a discounted price are Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (same as yesterday) and Golden Axe: Beast Rider.

Discounts are applied once the item is put in the cart.[/QUOTE]
The searches still show the games at those prices, but have you tried adding them to your cart ...

Most people are reporting that adding one of those to your cart results in being sent back to the main SonyStyle home page and nothing in your cart.

[quote name='flix1']The searches still show the games at those prices, but have you tried adding them to your cart ...

Most people are reporting that adding one of those to your cart results in being sent back to the main SonyStyle home page and nothing in your cart.[/QUOTE]
That might have been the case yesterday, but no such thing today.

This morning I ordered my copy of Dead Space for $23.49 shipped, after the $1.61 in tax.

To check the deals, just go to sonystyle.com and type the name of the game you're looking for in the search box to the right. The result will come up with the discounted price showing under "our price." When you click on the item, the normal price is displayed until you add the item to your cart to check out.

Golden Axe: Beast Rider is on sale for $21.88, amongst others.

[quote name='shqype']Sonystyle is still offering deals on new PS3 games. You just need to look.[/QUOTE]

Did this really warrant a completely new thread?

[quote name='Vegan']Did this really warrant a completely new thread?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was going to ask the same thing. Couldn't the old thread have been bumped, since it's still in the first page?

[quote name='redline']Well I just tried adding some PS3 games to my cart but it just takes me back to the main home page.[/QUOTE]

This is what it does for me on most games, but I've had better luck with PS2 games, ordered 3 of them earlier today after failing to get anything working last night.

Has anybody's order shipped yet? I got the email saying they would delay the shipment to Wednesday, but nothing has changed on my order status.

I ordered:

God of War II - $11:18 (Shipped)
Lego Indiana Jones (PS2) - 11:18 (Shipped)
Shadow of Colossus - $11:08 (Waiting for a shipping update)

all that are fake they sent me a cancellation order

Dear Valued Sony Customers,

We regret to inform you that any video game which was part of your order SW09071201471 that has not yet shipped has been cancelled. If you have previously received an email with a tracking number, the items associated with shipping confirmation have not been effected.

Your order had to be cancelled due to an overwhelming number of orders placed during a severe pricing error that occurred on our site. We have done everything possible to fulfill every order but we have exhausted all inventory.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused but, we do not anticipating any further inventory in the near future. Additionally, because this was a pricing error, we are unable to offer other products at a discount.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding,

Sincerely,

Sony Style Customer Care
SonyStyle.com

for mg4

[quote name='Manoleke']all that are fake they sent me a cancellation order

Dear Valued Sony Customers,

We regret to inform you that any video game which was part of your order SW09071201471 that has not yet shipped has been cancelled. If you have previously received an email with a tracking number, the items associated with shipping confirmation have not been effected.

Your order had to be cancelled due to an overwhelming number of orders placed during a severe pricing error that occurred on our site. We have done everything possible to fulfill every order but we have exhausted all inventory.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused but, we do not anticipating any further inventory in the near future. Additionally, because this was a pricing error, we are unable to offer other products at a discount.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding,

Sincerely,

Sony Style Customer Care
SonyStyle.com

for mg4[/QUOTE]

Just got this for one of my orders. Still two orders pending, but I'm not optimistic. Total buzzkill -- one less retailer I'll be shopping from.

I couldn't find the other thread (probably gone anyway) but my previous order shipped. Only a psp and ps2 game but yay for me.

Hey, CAGs. I receive the email as well.

I'd hate to ask this, but does Sony guarantee refunds for orders that they do not fulfill? I mean refunds for partial fulfillments. I ordered a copy of Wild Arms 3 and Star Ocean 2 PSP but did not receive the latter title. Sony Style claims that it was a pricing error and they even mentioned not having the proper inventory for this particular game.

I'll admit, I only registered with Sonystyle because of their blowout sales on Sunday so there is more that I need to know about this website.

Any feedback?

I just received the cancellation order of two items today. I got one shipped though. You would think being a large corp. they would honor it, especially since they over price their stuff.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Mine shipped today, got Dead Space for $21.88.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I got it 3 days after I placed my order, brand new in nice packaging. I'm glad somebody else was able to benefit from this deal :)

I'm waiting to play it because I want to be completely immersed in it. A friend warned me not to play it in the dark, haha.

Kingdom Hearts 2 apparently shipped (got a tracking number), but Kingdom Hearts 1 still has a status of "Processing" and then when I click it the status says "Shipping Update". It will kind of suck if I get the sequel but not the first game. Then again the 1st kingdom hearts is going for pretty cheap anyways, so I really did get a decent deal on KH2.

I received my order today. God of War 2 and Shadow of the Colossus. On my order it said that only one was supposed to be a greatest hits version but I don't realy care about stuff like that and should be happy that I got them at all. I feel for the rest of you. I've been in the same situation before. Does anybody remember the $200 halo edition xbox 360s from Hot Topic? A lot of people including myself had the same thing happen to us there (order and then it being canceled).

after a week of waiting in "processing" state, those mada chuckers canceled my order telling me that they run out of the games I bought.

[quote name='Darklighter']I got Okami, but my Burnout Paradise order was canceled. :(
I didn't realize Okami was a GH game, but whatever.[/QUOTE]

You can probably get Burnout Paradise from Hollywood Video, saw it as part of the 4.99 sale.

Glad I didn't get Okami then, I wouldn't have wanted the GH version.

My order for MGS4 also received the cancellation email which disappointed me quite heavily...I guess I'll now grab a copy with the GS B2G1 deal.

[quote name='DANIEL']after a week of waiting in "processing" state, those mada chuckers canceled my order telling me that they run out of the games I bought.[/QUOTE]

Canceled email too! Those lying *******s said they not only are out of stock but won't be getting any "in the near future". Mmm hmm. Yeah, that's totally believable, them being SONY and all, that they not only ran out of all those games, but won't be getting any more that soon?....They said that it was also an error on their part...why not be big enough to just admit they f'ed up with some discounts, and can't financially fulfill so many orders at such low prices, I'd appreciate the honesty more. My order is canceled either way, lying and thinking I'm naive enough to be fed such a blatant pile of BS is just insulting. :censored:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my order, but the disc was loose inside the case. At least it was a ps3 game so the disc wasn't all scratched up as a result.

[quote name='Bandersnatch84']They canceled Kingdom Hearts on me, looks like everything else shipped though.[/QUOTE]

What else did you order? I had KH 1 and 2, WIld Arms 3, Pursuit Force and UT3 on mine and just received the email. However, I am kind of pissed because I just checked the site and UT3 is still there and it says its in stock and ready to ship...

I had two orders of 2 games each canceled. My 3rd order of 2 games is pending but no charge so I expect it to be canceled. But, now I'm sitting here waiting to make sure it's canceled before I go out and buy the same games as part of the buy 2 get 1 free from gamestop. It's annoying that they don't tell me if it's shipping or being canceled. By the time I find out I probably won't find the games any more at gamestop.

I got my games today. I didn't expect Ratchet and Clank to be Greatest hits though. Oh well. Both came in one envelope.

Got Kingdom Hearts 2 today. My order for Kingdom Hearts 1 is just sitting in limbo though. Still in "processing" and "shipping updated" statuses. Haven't gotten a single e-mail for anything though, not even a shipping notification for KH2 when it had shipped.

I got 3/4 of my Sony Styles order.

:ps2:

God Hand
Okami

:psp:

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters

Sadly, they sent me an e-mail informing me that Star Ocean: Second Evolution was canceled. It does appear that this massive great sale on their site was a pricing error. Good luck to anybody getting games and hopefully you get most of what you wanted.

[quote name='fei33']It does appear that this massive great sale on their site was a pricing error. Good luck to anybody getting games and hopefully you get most of what you wanted.[/QUOTE]

Appearances can be deceiving. I don't get how one can slip up that badly. I mean, the site isn't anything compared Amazon.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']What else did you order? I had KH 1 and 2, WIld Arms 3, Pursuit Force and UT3 on mine and just received the email. However, I am kind of pissed because I just checked the site and UT3 is still there and it says its in stock and ready to ship...[/QUOTE]

Ordered Onimusha 2 separately which came yesterday. My other order was Kingdom Hearts, Bully, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and Jak and Daxter. Got shipping confirmation, but Kingdom Hearts wasn't included in confirmation, then got canceled email.

[quote name='Justin42']For those getting orders, where are they shipping from?[/QUOTE]

I received 2 of the 3 games today that I had ordered. I got SFIV and Star Ocean:Till the End of Time. Did not receive Star Ocean:SE (psp).

Return address on the shipping label says Laredo, Tx, but the earliest entry in the shipping process (using the tracking # on the package label) shows "COLONIE, LATHAM , NY" so looks like it shipped from somewhere in NY.

Never received a shipping e-mail or tracking number.

Got one order outright canceled and got one out of two games from the remaining two orders. Guess it's better than nothing.

[quote name='DANIEL']after a week of waiting in "processing" state, those mada chuckers canceled my order telling me that they run out of the games I bought.[/QUOTE]

I cant believe it!! after getting an email for canceling my order a few days a go, I got a shipment today of 2 games.
I got Midnight club LA and God of war chains.

My total order was 4 games. 2 out of 4 isnt bad

bread's done
Back