SONYSTYLE: KILLZONE 3 + MOVE Sharpshooter bundles - save up to $30

Sony should try harder, considering how popular FPS are and the niche they can carve out with the pointer-controlled HD FPS.

I got the Move Bundle + Killzone 3 from Amazon for $135. Even if I were to buy the Sharpshooter and Nav at MSRP it would still come out to be less once taxes are factored in.

On a side note, I'm really hoping Uncharted 3 has Move support, otherwise buying Move for KZ3 was definitely not worth it.

I thought they would do a bundle like this for retail stores. Then again, I also the thought it should sell for around $180. Oh well, I'll just have to buy it all separately and get a better deal than this.

[quote name='Antipodes']Sony should try harder, considering how popular FPS are and the niche they can carve out with the pointer-controlled HD FPS.

I got the Move Bundle + Killzone 3 from Amazon for $135. Even if I were to buy the Sharpshooter and Nav at MSRP it would still come out to be less once taxes are factored in.

On a side note, I'm really hoping Uncharted 3 has Move support, otherwise buying Move for KZ3 was definitely not worth it.[/QUOTE]

Buying Move for one game is not worth it. Buying it for upcoming games and current library? Worth it. Hell getting some use out of my Dead Space Extraction free game and great work out with The Fight. Not to mention that game was clearance on Target for like $10 and a few others.

bread's done
Back