soo uhh...where are deals for PS3 games?

cargo555

CAGiversary!
its been 4 months since it came out....and i still have to search pretty hard to find a single deal for a PS3 game in here.....is it cuz people dont care about PS3 games? or there truly arent any good deals for PS3 games, either B&M/online/preordering?

ps3 games are less likely to become games with deals/price drops because it's still considered a new system, it uses the blu-ray format, and it hasn't been out as long as the 360. the wii doesn't have many deals either.

well its not like im purposely trying to post in the wrong forum....im just bringing this issue to people's attention, and it was better to post it in the deals forum instead of the request forum since this place gets more traffic anyways

Well, the FYE near me has 20% off used dvds/games/cds when you buy 4. I got Resistance and Virtua Fighter 5 and 2 cheap dvds for 85 total if I remember correctly.

[quote name='cargo555']well its not like im purposely trying to post in the wrong forum....im just bringing this issue to people's attention, and it was better to post it in the deals forum instead of the request forum since this place gets more traffic anyways[/QUOTE]

If you look around there are some PS3 deals floating around. Might have to do a search.

[quote name='cargo555']and it was better to post it in the deals forum instead of the request forum since this place gets more traffic anyways[/QUOTE]

Right, so people should post their trades in the Video Game Forums first since it gets more traffics anyways....:roll:

bread's done
Back