SOTM Part 999,999

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Finale - A Pipe Dream and A Promise
-Really, REALLY good.[/QUOTE]

eh, its okay but anytime I listen to it I keep thinking that it is no Famous Nights or Chandelier

[quote name='fart_bubble']eh, its okay but anytime I listen to it I keep thinking that it is no Famous Nights or Chandelier[/QUOTE]

What does Factor have to do with Finale?

Arnold Schwarzenegger's Total Body Workout - I suggest you listen to this just for the laugh factor. This shit is fucking hilariuos. Up Down Up Down Up Down :rofl: You can't grow without burning...

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Avalanches- Since I left You (album) Love it!!
Zero 7- Simple Things (album)[/QUOTE]

The Avalanches rock!

Also, Wagon Christ! MAD RESPECT!

808state-ninety.jpg

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']The Avalanches rock!

Also, Wagon Christ! MAD RESPECT!

808state-ninety.jpg
[/quote]

Luke Vibert AKA Wagon Christ kicks ass. His remixes are cool too.

Tank (Luke Vibert Remix)- The seatbelts
Genius (Luke Vibert Mix) -Pitchshifter

H

Maps & Atlases - You and Me and the Mountain

I just saw these guys live and now I can't stop listening to this album. They put on a great show.

Parov Stelar - That Swing (album)

wish he would finally release some new music rather that keep re-releasing the same stuff over and over. And yet, I sadly still buy everything he releases no matter how many times I own the songs

Songs only:

Bright Eyes - Haligh, Haligh, A Lie, Haligh
TV on the Radio - Wolf Like Me
Good Old War - Coney Island

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']400 Blows - Angel's Trumpets And Devil's Trombones (album)

Pretty much Big Business with punk vocals.[/QUOTE]

So that's good?

Deekline & Wizard - Back Up, Coming Through (album)

eh, was expecting a few more new songs but not bad. This should finally get them some more commercial success.

Steak Number Eight - When The Candle Dies Out... (album)

EPIC sounding sludge, kinda like Baroness but possibly even better. Weirdest thing, every member is between the age of 15-16. These kids are fucking incredible.

Question & Freddie Joachim - Study Guide (album)

this album is awesome. Question is definitly someone I will have to be watching for in the future and Joachim is on the money on his songs.

bread's done
Back