Soul Caliber 2 (PS2) $9.99 after rebate at Saturday Matinee/FYE/etc. B&M

So is this Saturday only, or could I do this today (Friday)? I'm going to the mall today, and I have an FYE there, and most likely not tomorrow...

it was advertised all over the game section. they gave me the rebate form once i bought it at the register. :)

also, they have rebates for other games too. these are th games i can remember:

spyhunter 2 ($40 minus $30 rebate)
getaway
primal
and a few others.

sorry, but i don't remember how much rebate you get on them or what their original price is. oh yea, these are all for the ps2 :D

Okay, I'm still not getting this; is this like a mail-in rebate? So if I go today (which I will), do I buy the game for $40, then get the little voucher for $30 off? Is that how it works?

you go to the mall, buy the game from fye, they give you a mail in rebate for 30 bucks. it's just like any other mail in rebate.

this deal has been out for awhile... in fact, it might be a repost. good post though b/c a lot of newcomers missed it :D

Excellent. Does anyone have know the full list of games, with the rebates that you get on each one. Someone mentioned The Getaway, which I almost picked up at BB for $15, but didn't. Is this deal better?

Maybe someone has the link to the old topic...

I got the Indiana Jones DVD set for $25 after $25 rebate around New Years. Got my Rebate at the end of march. So their rebates take a little longer than 6-8... more like 8-12. But I did get it.

So does anyone know what games/DVDs are up for this deal? I'm interested, especially if a couple of boxsets I'm interested in are part of this deal...

I was just there yesterday, and they didn't have any game rebates at all. The only one that caught my eye was a DVD deal where you get a $10 mail-in rebate on Kill Bill Vol. 1 (priced at $19.99).

Did you mean that this started today? Because I did't get a good explanation yesterday, and I better have not went there for nothing yesterday (although I had other things to do at the mall), I'm still pretty pissed off that I didn't get anything other than clothes.

Unless they started this again, the promotion ended a month ago. The sign was probably just still up there. The promotion started on 2/27 and ended on 3/19

I didn't buy Soul Calibur but I bought Spy Hunter 2 for free after rebate ($29.99 - $30 rebate)

[quote name='Forest Mercenary']Excellent. Does anyone have know the full list of games, with the rebates that you get on each one. Someone mentioned The Getaway, which I almost picked up at BB for $15, but didn't. Is this deal better?

Maybe someone has the link to the old topic...[/quote]

The getaway sells for $20 with a $5 mailin rebate

Thank you so much for the tip, Big Ben! It is true, as I got Soul Calibur 2 for PS2 today at FYE for $39.99 with a $30.00 rebate. The rebate lasts until 4/23, so there is still time. They have rebates on Primal and Spy Hunter 2 as well, but they would have to pay me to play those turds.

Michael

bread's done
Back