Soul calibur 3 deals???

I saw this sign at an ebgames saying that you get a 25 dollar mail in rebate on any namco game over 50 bucks and it had a picture of soul calibur 3 on it, thats all I know.

It's coming out during the B2G1 sale at Toys R Us, so that's probably your best bet if there's two other games you want coming out around that time.

[quote name='ZForce']It's coming out during the B2G1 sale at Toys R Us, so that's probably your best bet if there's two other games you want coming out around that time.[/QUOTE]
Yup yup, that's when I'm gettin it. Though if that 25 dollar rebate thing turns out to be ok (ie, not a mistake they fix before I can do it), that would be an even better deal.

[quote name='ZForce']It's coming out during the B2G1 sale at Toys R Us, so that's probably your best bet if there's two other games you want coming out around that time.[/QUOTE]

I thought the B2G1 was on 19.99 OR LESS...

Sweet god... I'm going to spend so much money if its any game. :wall:

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I saw this sign at an ebgames saying that you get a 25 dollar mail in rebate on any namco game over 50 bucks and it had a picture of soul calibur 3 on it, thats all I know.[/QUOTE]
Someone please find out more about this. If it's true, I'm going to drive an hour to the nearest EB.

bread's done
Back