Soul Calibur II Arcade Stick

They have a shitload of these at Frys for the same price...not bad if you are big on fighters for the XBox. Unfortunately, the only fighter I have is Capcom vs SNK2...I miss Dreamcast :cry:

Yeah... universal. Tried it out today and although the button arrangement kinda threw me at first, it is a quality stick. I can't wait to try it out on some old style arcade games.

[quote name='shrewmdust']Yeah... universal. Tried it out today and although the button arrangement kinda threw me at first, it is a quality stick. I can't wait to try it out on some old style arcade games.[/quote]

Go to options in SC2 and make it so the top 4 (or bottom 4, your preference) buttons are in order from left to right, G A B K. That's the standard setup for the arcade.

personally I can not use american style jopysticks. I always get a ton of blisters.

I was not fully able to truely enjoy all the fighting games I have until Arglye traded me his ASCII stick.

I owe him a debt of gratidude for the ability to enjoy arcade style games without having my hands have blisters.

Go to options in SC2 and make it so the top 4 (or bottom 4, your preference) buttons are in order from left to right, G A B K. That's the standard setup for the arcade.

Much better. Thanks.

I don't know what you mean by universal or official. It has the 3 hookups for the 3 consoles. It also has Soul Calibur II decals and such on it and on the box. Does that clear it up?

[quote name='karmapolice620']I just called my gamestop and they have it for 29.99. + 30% off...So I guess its a YMMV[/quote]

$21 is close enough to $20, isn't it?

[quote name='zzzzz']does this thing click when you move the stick?[/quote]

I hate that. I was going to get that Pelican stick until I heard the clicking it made.

bread's done
Back