Soul Calibur IV LE Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatTsu

CAGiversary!
So I've already put my preorder down for SCIV and I'm really looking forward to it. However, I have a question that no website seems to be able to answer (believe me, I've looked). I know the LE has the T-shirt and the art book and the (snicker) "Tournament Kit" and all that. But what really intrigues me is the "extra customization content".

It intrigues me because I've only seen it mentioned in one or two articles and it's nowhere to be found on the official information at places like Gamestop and Amazon. So I have a few questions, in the hopes that you fine individuals could help me:

1. Is this related to the create-a-character mode?
2. If so, what exactly does it include?

I'm on the fence about actually getting the LE (I have that pre-ordered but they said I can downgrade if I want). I like the art book, but the T-shirt is a little...um...well, I don't know if I'd wear it in public much, and the "Tournament Kit" and tin case are hardly enough to make me buy it on its own. However, if there's content for the Create-A-Player mode that's only accessible if you buy the LE, then I might just have to get it because I am a sucker for such modes.

Any help or insight you could give would be greatly appreciated (also, does the tin include the normal game case?).

Usually these type of tins do not include the regular game case.

For the extras I am also interested to see if this is true. I am not yet sold on spending an extra $20 on the LE unless it has the extra content for CAS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it's probably a bit early to be asking, but being as those pictures leaked of people playing SCIV already, I was hoping someone here might know something.

Fingers crossed, and all that.

[quote name='Megalith']If there is no game case like the Gears of Wars LE, I'll drop my preorder.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I picked up Mass Effect CE just recently when it dropped to $40 and the inside disc holder was all beat up. I just took it back. No game case = cheap, IMO.

Well, I just emailed Namco to see if they could tell me. I'll post their response as soon as I get it.

Yea its extra stuff for the CaS mode but the no game case is going to only let me keep my regular reserve I was going to put up the cash for LE just for the extras but I guess not

You could always keep the game in spare case and maybe print out a new cover for that case. With Special editions, you either want it for the extra content or you don't. The case shouldn't matter as much.

And I'll be buying both versions anyway.

Well, I got my email back from Namco and it basically said they have no information about special retailer offers.

Which is cool, but I was asking them about what they included in THEIR box, not what Gamestop had to offer.

Oh well, the game comes out tomorrow, I guess we'll find out then.

The outer case looks to be the same size as the Assassin's Creed one, so I bet there will be a standard, sealed retail game in there just like how it was done with Assassin's Creed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back