Soul Calibur IV Premium Edition - $59.99 at Best Buy

ZackScott

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shady3011']Is price adjusting at Best Buy as easy as it is at CC?[/quote]

Price adjusting at BB to BB price is pretty simple. doing price adjustment to other stores is a pain at BB.

So for this one it will be pretty simple.

I just got off the phone with Best Buy and asked them to price adjust my order from a couple weeks ago. They did it no problem. Thank you OP for pointing this price out. Saved me another 10 bucks on the premium edition. Now this set was definitely worth it. :)

i bought mines for 62.99 after 10% off coupon. so if i go price adjust it, how much will i get back? will it be $3 or will it be $10? if it's $3, im not gonna bother going there to adjust it.

[quote name='trunks982']i bought mines for 62.99 after 10% off coupon. so if i go price adjust it, how much will i get back? will it be $3 or will it be $10? if it's $3, im not gonna bother going there to adjust it.[/quote]

From my experience, BB will give you the difference based on the price shown on your receipt (which is the retail price after any coupon). (Sometimes, a coupon is deducted from the entire order total but usually, BB applies the coupon to each applicable item.) I've been told that BB does this so that if you return an item, there is no issue about the refund amount.

I just got $15 back!! The difference online is $9.98, but the guy was like, well after taxes, we'll just round it up to an even $15. With tax it would have been about $10.80.

Sweet, thanks for the tip. I just called their toll free number and they credited my card the difference. I had done in store pick up and didn't need to take my receipt back to the store since the order was initiated through the website. I like getting over $10 back for six minutes of my time on the phone.

Online it showed that all stores around me were out of the PS3 version. So I called a bunch of stores and finally found one. I then used the 10% off coupon and picked it up for $53.99 + tax.

bah, none of my stores have it.

Is the tin case like the old RE4 (GC) limited edition? Because I loved that. :\

[quote name='Pojo']bah, none of my stores have it.

Is the tin case like the old RE4 (GC) limited edition? Because I loved that. :\[/quote]More like the :360: Prey Collector's Edition case (if you're familiar with that), except the game is in an actual case and not on a rubber nub in the tin. It's bigger than the Gears of War CE and the Mass Effect CE tin boxes.

41QYHBMF9QL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

[quote name='aw004g']Has anyone had luck finding this in store when the website says it's not available?[/quote]
I did yesterday. It took me seven call to different Best Buys before I found one that had the PS3 version.

I picked up the PS3 version today for only $3.99 out of pocket! I used the 10% off coupon that expires today, and then used $50 in Reward Zone certificates. :bouncy:

[quote name='Indonesia']which one to pick? XBOX360 or PS3?[/QUOTE]

It depends, man. Do you pay for Live? If so, 360 is probably a good call. Do you prefer the PS3 controller for fighting games? Maybe that's the way to go.
They are essentially the same, so the only differences that matter are which online service you want (and maybe where your friends are playing it), and the controller.

[quote name='SDC']It depends, man. Do you pay for Live? If so, 360 is probably a good call. Do you prefer the PS3 controller for fighting games? Maybe that's the way to go.
They are essentially the same, so the only differences that matter are which online service you want (and maybe where your friends are playing it), and the controller.[/QUOTE]

I bought XBX 360 version already but prefer PS3 but couldnot find on in store.

My BB had the PS3 version for 59.99 plus an additional 50% off as part of the random manager markdowns. This is in Ahwatukee (Phoenix). They had about 6 left last Monday. I knew it would be YMMV so I didn't post it.

[quote name='trunks982']how long can price adjustments can be done? is it within 30 days?[/QUOTE]

Best Buy's policy is 30 days.

bread's done
Back