Soul Calibur IV Xbox 360 $9.96 used (maybe new) with Free Site to Store

sp8001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Hey,

This is my first deal post so be gentle lol. Most of you guys probably already have this one but here it goes...

I found Soul Calibur IV for Xbox 360 used on walmart.com for 9.96 with free site to store shipping. Said hell yea and ordered a copy. I picked it up today at my local Wally World and it is a brand new non-plat hits sealed copy that they sent me. Thought it was a killer deal for an awesome game.

YMMV on it being new obviously. Even used I think its a great price.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Soul-Cali...wmlspartner=GPA&sourceid=44444444440240655164

I don't have that game yet and that is an excellent price :D Can you describe the plastic it was sealed in? I don't know if Walmart does it, but do you think they are resealed?

Thanks, just ordered one. Paid for home shipping, only $2.50. Delivery date was way quicker than ship to store, and I don't have to waste time picking it up (Wal-Mart near me is always hectic)

[quote name='htown01']I don't have that game yet and that is an excellent price :D Can you describe the plastic it was sealed in? I don't know if Walmart does it, but do you think they are resealed?[/QUOTE]

My copy was def not resealed. It was sealed in the same plastic as all the other new 360 games I've purchased. The authenticity sticker on the side was untouched. It was def brand new. The disc is flawless. Walmart put stickers on the plastic that had the barcode on the back and a preowned sticker on the front. I think it might just be old stock that they are trying to move. The manual and the the back cover have french (at least I think its french) translation on them (not normal I think) I dunno though.

Hopefully you guys get some sealed copies as well. Good luck.

[quote name='sp8001']My copy was def not resealed. It was sealed in the same plastic as all the other new 360 games I've purchased. The authenticity sticker on the side was untouched. It was def brand new. The disc is flawless. Walmart put stickers on the plastic that had the barcode on the back and a preowned sticker on the front. I think it might just be old stock that they are trying to move. The manual and the the back cover have french (at least I think its french) translation on them (not normal I think) I dunno though.

Hopefully you guys get some sealed copies as well. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing that up :D I hope so too.

Big thanks, OP! Been waiting for this to hit a rock-bottom price for ages. Can't argue with $10.06 :D

Did you guys get sealed copies as well?

I ordered 4 more used games at $5 a piece from Walmart and picked them up today... 2 of them are brand new still sealed with a preowned sticker slapped on them.

I got:

Dark Sector (Brand NEW Sealed)
Jericho (Brand NEW Sealed)
Shadowrun (Not sealed but disc is flawless)
Sega Superstar Tennis/Arcade Bundle (Not sealed but discs are flawless)

All in all a pretty good score for $21 shipped.

bread's done
Back