Soul Calibur V $39.99 (reg. ed.), $59.99 (coll. ed.) @ Best Buy

[quote name='uthoria']gimped SP = no buy[/QUOTE]

how so? i rented from gamefly and wasnt really into it so didnt spend TOO much time with this game.

[quote name='uthoria']gimped SP = no buy[/QUOTE]

this! i miss SC2 which had a great single player experience. tons of stuff in story mode and tons of match types such as tag arcade and a whole bunch of others.

now its just 1 on 1. such a shame

when i see this for 10 or lower used ill pick it up.

Still hoping they over-pressed the LE. I bought the SCIV one for $25 new on ebay years back. I'm bummed about the gimped story mode, but I'm more concerned with the quality of the character creator. Thoughts from the peanut gallery on that?

[quote name='pwnthee']$20 off @Gamer makes it $20. That's a good price for a new game.[/QUOTE]
Wonder if that will work on the CE?

[quote name='Tarskidx']They still have that exclusive rights to the Dampierre character though correct?[/QUOTE]

He's been released as DLC already. 400 points on XBL/$5 PSN.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Still hoping they over-pressed the LE. I bought the SCIV one for $25 new on ebay years back. I'm bummed about the gimped story mode, but I'm more concerned with the quality of the character creator. Thoughts from the peanut gallery on that?[/QUOTE]
I've seen hilarious to almost spot-on clones of character creations online. Some objects still "float" or don't stick to a character as I would have hoped, but it's really fun once you've got something in your mind you want to create. I still haven't unlocked all the pieces to work with though (yes, you have to unlock them. This annoyed me)

The online is really good, and if memory serves, a LOT better then 4.

bread's done
Back