Soul Calibur V CE PS3 $47.49 & 360 $56 Amazon

I'm hoping I can snag this for $30... but I doubt that will happen. It seems like a few CEs these days are actually produced in lower numbers. Usually, Gamestop is a good indicator of whether or not a CE is rare and all the GSes around here are sold out or only have the display copy left.

[quote name='Vinny']I'm hoping I can snag this for $30... but I doubt that will happen. It seems like a few CEs these days are actually produced in lower numbers. Usually, Gamestop is a good indicator of whether or not a CE is rare and all the GSes around here are sold out or only have the display copy left.[/QUOTE]

you should head here then, as just about every store I go to has at least one.

[quote name='admiralvic']you should head here then, as just about every store I go to has at least one.[/QUOTE]

Seems like every BB has at least two also.

The CE is very nice. From the book shaped case that holds everything, down to the velvet lined insides. The art book is pretty nice also. The art book also has a disc in the back with some of the game sound tracks on it. I dont have any regrets paying the $80 for this on release day.

Hmm, even if the CE is good, the game is average at best. Graphically there's nothing distinguishing this from the prior version. The single campaign is garbage story telling (wouldn't expect much from Namco, but it's bad even for them).
Good pick up at $20. Otherwise, stay away.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']I think it's funny even the CE doesn't have the Danpierre code. Seems silly. Cool looking set but I can see it dropping more.[/QUOTE]

The BBY version does. Depending on how liberal your stores are, I've heard stories on here of them matching online prices. I had them match Gamestop's price a few months ago when it was $50 or so just so I could get the Dampierre code.

[quote name='dragonjud']Hmm, even if the CE is good, the game is average at best. Graphically there's nothing distinguishing this from the prior version. The single campaign is garbage story telling (wouldn't expect much from Namco, but it's bad even for them).
Good pick up at $20. Otherwise, stay away.[/QUOTE]

All campaign game for fighting game is garbage and that's not gonna change... You think ppl buy fighting games for single campaign? No, they buy it for online play... Only campaign that was ok was MK9 and that's it...

bread's done
Back