Soul Calibur V & NeverDead

SativaSam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Are ANY stores having deals on these two games? They both come out in a week and I haven't seen any deals at all. Got a $35 gift card from SHC Gamer still for Kmart I need to use but a deal there is not likely, will prolly end up buying 1 or the other at Kmart though.

Gamestop has a deal online if you buy 2 instock games by the 31st, 59.99 you get $15 dollars off, both games release on that day. Would have to wait till release day to do so however. The ad's for next week should be getting posted within the next couple of days.

It doesn't sound to me like KMart is going to be doing any great deals in the near future. Amazon is offering a $10 GC with Soul Calibur 5 though.

For those who might be interested, I am taking pre-orders on Soul Caliber 5 and also NeverDead. I am charging $50 shipped for each game pre-ordered. Or if anyone wants both games I will charge $95, being a $5 discount.

I will be shipping it either on day 1 or day 2 of the initial release. I will only be taking in so many pre-orders so if you want to have a spot PM me as soon as possible to secure your copy.

Also I offer a full money back refund if things don not work out as planned so no worries in that department. :)

bread's done
Back