Soul Calibur V (Standard Edition)- $39.99 @ Best Buy (online and in-store)

[quote name='Gosha']It was $29.99 the last two days at TRU.[/QUOTE]

The game should be $19.99 with the CE at $39.99.

[quote name='Gosha']It was $29.99 the last two days at TRU.[/QUOTE]
the 360 version was. PS3 owners were out of luck on that. I think $40 is the lowest its been

[quote name='Nagasami']I dont think this game even worth it, rented for free from Redbox during the promotion days. It was boring >.>[/QUOTE]

I somewhat agree. My friend and I had a blast playing versus mode. Glad I didn't pay for it though.

This game is worth $30 to a SC fan, $20 otherwise. I bought the CE on day 1 for $79.99, and that was a huge mistake. Luckily, I sold the Dampierre code for $20. The CE is still not worth $59.99, though.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']This game is worth $30 to a SC fan, $20 otherwise. I bought the CE on day 1 for $79.99, and that was a huge mistake. Luckily, I sold the Dampierre code for $20. The CE is still not worth $59.99, though.[/QUOTE]

I too was dissappointed by this game. I sold the Dampierre code and Black and white knight codes brining my total down to $40 but still not worth that. Got SCIV when it was $10 from BB and that game was great but this was a huge dissapointing successor.

Ita amazing how many people are being turned off by this game ! I played it at bestbuy and i thought it was ok. The production values are there thats for sure. The one thing i didnt think was great was the fighting gameplay itself which is the core element of ..... a fighting game lol. I sugest people to just pick up a cheap copy of part 4 to hold you over untill this drops more (which is rapidly happening). Im sure bestbuy will have a coupon for it next month to stack with a sale

[quote name='MoxManiac_']4 is much worse than 5 aside from single player content (which isn't important in a fighting game)[/QUOTE]

Maybe single player content isn't important to you, but it is to me and many others. I don't care about online play whatsoever. Lack of decent single player content in this game, no matter how nice the backgrounds and characters look (and they do look great), is a huge disappointment. Will wait for $20 or less on this game, just not worth anywhere near full price.

bread's done
Back