Soul Nomad Gameplay Videos

[quote name='62t']if you like the NIS formual (disagea, la Purcell, etc) you will probably like thius[/quote]

It's not exactly like Disgaea. Instead of controlling several characters on a map, you only control one "unit". A unit is made up of one or more characters in a room, but they move through the grid-like map as one. When you engage in a fight, then the different characters in your unit come out to fight. It's kind of like Yggdra Union.

The strategy part is arranging your allies in a room. Different arrangements give different stat increases and depending on where an ally is (front, middle, rear), their attack/skills change.

The only dilema I ever have with NIS SRPG's is do I preorder and pay full price and maybe get a cool chotchkie, or do I wait and hope to find it clearanced out for $10-20?

[quote name='Puffa469']The only dilema I ever have with NIS SRPG's is do I preorder and pay full price and maybe get a cool chotchkie, or do I wait and hope to find it clearanced out for $10-20?[/quote]I'm just going to plan on getting it used in a B2G1F with Okami and Odin Sphere around October or November.

bread's done
Back