soulja girl

Even without sound, one could perceive Volatile Moron's idiocy. Since I muted it to avoid disrupting my listen of Joystiq's latest podcast, why did the Moron, seemingly, verbally assault that elderly woman? In any event, her tantrums of dance were pretty damn funny. :lol:

Unfortunately it's likely you will run into a person like this at least once in your life. It can be alot scarier when it's not just a little 90-pound girl on drugs bouncing around.

[quote name='Halo05']If you watch this in a quiet room, you can hear the sound of Bill Cosby punching the shit out of his computer.[/quote]

:lol:

I'm right there with him.

Pretty damn sad how nobody does anything while she is verbally assaulting the old lady and then they get mad at the guy who eventually tells her to chill out.
Another case for idiot sterilization before they can breed.

The only language urban trash like this comprehends is a mouth full of missing teeth. The whole train should have stomped her ass and provide a nice life lesson. Then the video still makes it on Youtube, gets more views, and sends a message to the rest of the urban trash out there that likes to act all "hard" in public with prerequisite scowlface and hip-hop clown clothes.

Why do these types of morons always feel the need to repeat the same sentence 5 times in a row. Do they really think what they are saying is too brilliant to be contained by one utterance?

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Pretty damn sad how nobody does anything while she is verbally assaulting the old lady and then they get mad at the guy who eventually tells her to chill out.
Another case for idiot sterilization before they can breed.[/quote]

So that's what that was.

Sorry, but I honestly couldn't understand a word she said, so I had no fucking clue what was happening.

[quote name='leveskikesko']Can't wait to see the hate-filled racist comments by youtubers!

It's just too pathetic to be funny... :{[/quote]
You just have to scroll through the comments. LOL.

bread's done
Back